The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I wanted to enter into the CPA Marketing!

Guruprasad

affiliate
Hello,

I just wanted to know how I can start with CPA marketing with Bing PPC and how I can get approved by CPA giants like Maxbounty or Clickbooth etc. I hope you will help me out.

Thank you.

apply on their sites, if you can ask them if you can have a phone call. Explain that you are new to the business. If you have a professional attitude about you and they can see that you are there to make some money then there should not really be any problems.

to share with you, I joined Peerfly by providing details of my website and explained methods how I acquire traffic (SEO and PPC). The AM was really approachable. You just need to be honest. As for Maxbounty, same steps and I got a phone call with AM. Just explained my methods to drive traffic, and told them the offers I was interested to promote. Approval with these two networks were smooth.

Hi everyone, I would like to invite you to join our network.

Founded in 2010, Addiliate has +850 global offers live for both desktop and mobile. You just need to sign up as Publisher on www.addiliate.com in order to get full access. Make sure to mention "affiliatefix" in the sign up process so you get approved faster.

We will also double the first 500$ you make. So make 500$ but get paid 1,000$!

@Guruprasad - hello and welcome to AFix!

Looks like you missed dropping in to our Introductions forum to say hello to your fellow 'Fixers. :)

Re getting accepted into a network, you've received good advice in the posts above. After you apply, if you don't hear back, call them. Above all, be professional and totally honest with them and odds are, you'll have no problem getting in.

Do you have any PPC experience?

Hey guys, any idea about Maxbounty offer creative types to choose when it comes to FB ads ?

Hi, @Medabor and welcome to AFix!

Please create a new thread so people know you need specific advice. If your question is grouped in someone else's thread on a different topic, people may not see it.

Also, why not drop by the Introductions forum and say hi to everyone?

Thanks! :)

Hello,

I just wanted to know how I can start with CPA marketing with Bing PPC and how I can get approved by CPA giants like Maxbounty or Clickbooth etc. I hope you will help me out.

Thank you.
If you are a newbie in affiliate marketing, then I suggest you learn first about affiliate marketing then apply on those networks. You can start with auto approved CPA networks like CPA GRIP or CPA LEAD. Both are well-reputed CPA networks.

In case you are a pro in CPA marketing then just apply those networks and tell your traffic method wisely. Wait for the phone call and answer everything they asked. It's not very hard to get approved for them. Good luck.

MI
Back