The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I want to work with matomy money network

leadpro

This is great network.But I can not work with them because they rejected my account. Who can help me get aprroval from matomymoney network. Please help me

Did they tell you why your application was rejected? If not, ask them what the reason is, and also ask them what you need to do to qualify to be their affiliate.

Did they tell you why your application was rejected? If not, ask them what the reason is, and also ask them what you need to do to qualify to be their affiliate.

Possible reasons for our decision may include:
• Site Content
Site content and relevant audience does not fit our current media needs
Our media needs are always subject to change and we may revisit your registration in the future
• Geographic Breakdown
Our advertising campaigns may demand impressions in countries where you do not have significant traffic volumes
• Site Size
We only accept sites with a minimum of 50,000 ad impressions per day

They explained each of the possible reasons in detail. One or more of those reasons are why your application was rejected. It's probably best to try another network until you can meet all of Matomy's requirements.

There may be many other reasons it was rejected since this is probably sent with every rejection. The only way is to ask. you could always post your site on here and let others take a look and see what you may be missing. Matomy is a good network, but its not the only one available. there are network owners on here that will not only talk to you and advise you, but will more thank likely accept you.

I suggest you call them up and explain how u are going to promote their offers.

They will also give a clear response why they rejected your application which you can improve on and apply again when u are ready!

Matomy Money network? :D Find contact info of one of their affiliate managers and contact them via Skype first.

banners
Back