The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I want to work with CPS ecom affiliate network or publishers

Mia Wu

affiliate
Does anyone can recommend ecommerce affiliate network or ecommerce publishers for me?

Our company wants to sell our drones in US, UK, JP and want to find someone who can bring in online traffic and work on CPS model.

We already have amazon sales volumes, but we want expand the volume except Amazon. And we can do all shipment and promise the drones will be received within 3 days since the order.

How do I find your drones on Amazon?
Is eBay an option perhaps?
You could craft a clever ad campaign and buy the ads with your own budget, assuming you have your own e-commerce outlet ;)
You could try CJ (CommissionJunction).
CNN is not going to run your advertising on a CPS basis -- that's a fact ...

anyone can recommend ecommerce affiliate network or ecommerce publishers

So, if you plan to recruit our members as publishers, all you have to do is go to our Resources area and list your business first in the category "Affiliate Programs". You must do this before recruiting from our membership. Company policy.

It's quick and easy and gives you a great listing along with our promotional policies and guidelines.

So, if you plan to recruit our members as publishers, all you have to do is go to our Resources area and list your business first in the category "Affiliate Programs". You must do this before recruiting from our membership. Company policy.

It's quick and easy and gives you a great listing along with our promotional policies and guidelines.
OK, thank you TJ for your kind reminding.

You could craft a clever ad campaign and buy the ads with your own budget, assuming you have your own e-commerce outlet ;)
Thank you. I will try to contact CJ.

I had contacted with you in skype

MI
Back