The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I want to learn about affiliate marketing

naveen.jha

Hello Friends,

I want to learn about affiliate marketing. my friend tell me about this forums. I want to learn more, can any one tell me simple pointed way.

Hello and hi,

Great choice affiliate markleting. I have been in for almost two years and no regrets

Affiliate marketing is simply promoting other people's products for a commission if a sale is made

There are loads of ebooks out there teaching affiliate marketing and as a newbie it is easy to quickly run up a huge bill

I advice that before you rush out and spend a small fortune, take advantage of the free resources available to you. In the newbie category of this forum is a ton of useful information to help get affiliate marketing beginners on their feet. Also if you search online, you will find lots of free study material on affiliate marketing that have really useful information

Read this forum, learn what you have read properly. implement it before buying any products

Also hang around this and other reputable affiliate marketing forums. There is such a wealth of useful information that is available for free

Finally [wow this is getting long, again and my coffe is getting cold] anyway, finally, you need to realize that it takes time and a lot of effort to get your business to profitability. I say stick to it, work hard, test different things and maybe in a few months time you'll be telling us about YOUR great success

Good luck

MI
Back