Walid Chaki

Hey everyone i want to share with you my schudele plan of mobile marketing
Like this :
Network : mobidea
Traffic source : startapp
Niches : dating apps and gaming
No Lp , just banner
Budget : 25$

And I have a question if I promote an app which has good conversion just with that budget is that a possibility to earn more ? Coz I just started

That depends on the traffic you deliver. You should keep in mind that the conversion rate shown in the network is an average one. This means that there were marketers who had bigger conversion rates but also some who had lower conversion rate.

i don´t wanna scare you but i think you are goin to lose that 25 bucks, i hope you not of course, if you are willing to go ahead, i wish you all the best, use a tracker to find wich placements are good some free options are Adbridge (30 days) and bemob, if you use adsbridge you can host a landing page on their server, i recommend you to ask your affiliate manager wich offers have more convertions (in volume) and try 3 offers with a few targets, nothing broad to don´t spread the budget in hundreds of convinations, keep the post updated!

25$ is risky, Mobidea doesnt pay less than 50$. I see that you are hoping to earn some. If you are lucky and earn some, you should get +%100 ROI to earn 50$ and refund your Startapp account by your earning. Or you ll pay again. And you are running 2 offers with small budget. I am not sure you ll get enough data to optimize your campaign.

25$ is not enough budget to test and optimize a campaign, but if you just wanna see how things works and see fews convertions in your tracker, its ok, if you get few conversions you may have a starting point to the next $25. The big mistake in my opinion is planning not to use a landing page, you should definitely use at least one lander vs the direct linking you are planning.

25$ is not enough budget to test and optimize a campaign, but if you just wanna see how things works and see fews convertions in your tracker, its ok, if you get few conversions you may have a starting point to the next $25. The big mistake in my opinion is planning not to use a landing page, you should definitely use at least one lander vs the direct linking you are planning.
Thanx , yes as you said I want just test if I see good results i will continue that's all .about landing if you know a mobile lp that converts good plz tell me abt it , best regardS

IMO, the best way to get a good lander to start, is spying and copying from exactly the same geo, traffic source and placement you gonna run. From there you can change things and make the lander even better.

Than
IMO, the best way to get a good lander to start, is spying and copying from exactly the same geo, traffic source and placement you gonna run. From there you can change things and make the lander even better.
Thanks for infos , can you suggest to me some spying tools for mobile offers

Than

Thanks for infos , can you suggest to me some spying tools for mobile offers

Hey! Glad to hear you are working with us :)
As for Spy tools you can check Adplexity, WhatRunsWhere (both paid though) and Overvault (for free). What you could do, also - set the proxy and operator (try to) as if you were your target audience, and surfing the web, check which LPs appear for you.

Hi i am newbie, recently i found some app install offer from adplexity, so i was trying to promote on startapp, but my Campaign was Denial, it's says

"The destination URL of your campaign is incorrect. Your campaign leads to a Google Play page, while the destination URL you inserted relates to a mobile web landing page. Please note, when promoting an app install campaign, make sure you have selected the "I Promote an App" option. The destination URL of your campaign should be the direct link to the Google Play page of the app. This URL does not affect the final destination which your campaign will lead to. Please resubmit another campaign for approval with the correct destination URL. "

i am using affiliate net work called turbob.mobi. Any help will be appreciate, And thanks for you advice

Hi i am newbie, recently i found some app install offer from adplexity, so i was trying to promote on startapp, but my Campaign was Denial, it's says

"The destination URL of your campaign is incorrect. Your campaign leads to a Google Play page, while the destination URL you inserted relates to a mobile web landing page. Please note, when promoting an app install campaign, make sure you have selected the "I Promote an App" option. The destination URL of your campaign should be the direct link to the Google Play page of the app. This URL does not affect the final destination which your campaign will lead to. Please resubmit another campaign for approval with the correct destination URL. "

i am using affiliate net work called turbob.mobi. Any help will be appreciate, And thanks for you advice

Hey!

Things I would do in this situation:
1. Click on the link using targeted VPN, and see where it takes you. You can also use affilitest.com , in order to see the offer the same way as your targeted audience sees it.
2. If you end up on a landing page, instead of Google Play, there must be an issue with the link. Contact your affiliate network and refer the issue to them. They should test the link on their side and solve the situation.
3. When you are sure you have the right link, set it in your campaign on the traffic source, and apply again.

Let us know hot it goes :)
Cheers!

that's like a budget to test the Offer and if it converts then invest more and make more :)

MI
Back