The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Offer Wanted I want join network affiliate CPL,CPI,CPA

liner Briere

affiliate
I have traffic Geos:US,CA,DE,FR,... I want join some network affiliate marketing to run your offer.
I can run offer web traffic ( CPI,CPL,CPS,download, dating , survey, wall ) and mobile traffic ( cpi,cpa...)
If you want I work with you pls contact to me!
thank you!
image.png
image.png

We have great CPI/CPA/CPL offers for your traffic.Give us a try and we'll be happy to help you set up successful campaign Feel free to contact me on Skype for more information: supportexpertmobi, live:nadya_394

Hey liner Briere,

I want to introduce you to DCypher Media a Dutch digital advertising agency with offices both in the Netherlands and in Romania. If you have mobile or desktop traffic and you are looking to monetise it, let me inform you how we can help you:
- 1000+ Direct CPI/CPA campaigns (all verticals and niche's);
- Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;
- API (automatically fetch our campaigns)
- Flexible payment terms (from NET30 to Weekly)
- Payments through Wire/Paypal/Payoneer and others...

Looking forward in seeing your application (http://dcyphermedia.hasoffers.com) or hit me up on Skype (andi_sava) for more details.

Hey liner Briere,

I want to introduce you to DCypher Media a Dutch digital advertising agency with offices both in the Netherlands and in Romania. If you have mobile or desktop traffic and you are looking to monetise it, let me inform you how we can help you:
- 1000+ Direct CPI/CPA campaigns (all verticals and niche's);
- Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;
- API (automatically fetch our campaigns)
- Flexible payment terms (from NET30 to Weekly)
- Payments through Wire/Paypal/Payoneer and others...

Looking forward in seeing your application () or hit me up on Skype (andi_sava) for more details.
I applied... Pls check my email:briereliner126@outlook.com

I have traffic Geos:US,CA,DE,FR,... I want join some network affiliate marketing to run your offer.
I can run offer web traffic ( CPI,CPL,CPS,download, dating , survey, wall ) and mobile traffic ( cpi,cpa...)
If you want I work with you pls contact to me!
thank you!

image.png
image.png

Perhaps you can join ExpertMobi, you can find a lot of high-rated CPA/CPI offers there

banners
Back