“mobile”/ adcombo
  1. SEO Webinar Replay.

How to make money with SEO and affiliate marketing. (with FREE traffic).
    Watch Now!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I SPOKE WITH FACEBOOK AGAIN TODAY! (Justin Brooke)

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by K, Nov 19, 2014.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Justin is a friend who heads up a LARGE traffic and social media company called IMScalable. Most of you will be aware of him but I thought i'd share this post from his FB page today!

Justin Brooke | Facebook

lrs1995 and TheDanmit like this.
  2. ytz
  3. yafee

yafee Affiliate affiliate

I haven't use fb ads, but this article is so important for my early warning, before I enter it, someday..

4. T J Tutor

T J Tutor Administrator Administrator moderator affiliate

This outlines what I have felt all along with FB. I am not at all surprised to see this. When we have a clear outline like this it allows us to move forward with a bit more confidence with FB ads.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  5. OnTrial

OnTrial Affiliate affiliate

It's pretty simple really dont do anything BH and be honest and you should be fine right?

6. BrandonMA

BrandonMA Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

I have never messed with Facebook but I keep getting the urge to do so. I noticed he diddnt mention anything about dating ads, Ive heard rumors that dating is now a no go on facebook. True?

7. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

VERY true, unless your a large company they will ban you in an instant for promoting dating.

Stick with lead gen!

8. brc_affiliate2000

brc_affiliate2000 Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for sharing this, it clarifies a lot of issues for me. Facebook seems to not have any problems with products like Teespring shirts, now I understand why, because the end users love them. I will keep the user experience thing in mind when selecting campaign to test there.

Top Resources

banners