The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I released a new design for LukePeerFly.com!

BTW, the site does appear to be down for some people. The name servers may not have updated for you if that is the case. It should still show the old site, but I'm being told by some people it appears to be down.

Hey everyone!

I released a new design for LukePeerFly.com today and I'd love to hear what you think :)
I'm excited about my new design and character. I plan on posting more often too. Looking forward to your feedback.

Site is working great for me in Syracuse Luke. Love the new avatar and have always loved your distributed content.

Look forward to your new content!

Amazing Website i love the design! I think its very attractive and gives user a pleasant experience.

Maybe one day PeerFly will approve me Hahaha!

Cheers,
Vinnie

I will miss your old avatar. I hate this one. Bring the old avatar back. This one is ugly.
The old one had style (you know the cartoon you).

The old one was making me happy because of the smile. It was also saying "get out there and make some money". It was an encouraging sight. It had LIFE and emotion. This one seems ... meh.

The new one is not ugly, it is nice but there is no life to it and there is no emotion to it.
The old one was a work of art. This one a lot of people that can do graphic can do it with ease.

MI
Back