The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I need your favorite inspirational "quotes"

What is success to you? In my travels, I've found that success is always fleeting because it constantly changes as you accomplish each of your goals. Of course, that's just my personal take on it. :)

As for the inspirational quote:
"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal." ~ Hannah More

Don't know if it's my favourite (there are so many wonderful ones), but it ranks up there. :D

~ Teli

Along the same theme, I like "The only thing we learn from history...is that nobody learns anything from history"

Teehee, or the classic Albert Einstein quote:
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

Okay, okay, let's get back to inspirational here people! :D

Two more quotes that I love.

?How does one become a butterfly? You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.?
~ Trina Paulus

?When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world.?
~ George Washington Carver

Here's my favorite:

The competitor to be feared is the one who never bothers about you at all, but goes on making his new business better all the time.

affearner, that's such a great one for our business. Some affiliates waste too much time complaining about what others are doing, when if they took that energy and put it into making their own business better instead, they could be so much further ahead.

My fave is a variation on a George Carlin quote:

“Don't sweat the petty things, just pet the sweaty things”

This is universal. ;)

Okay Rachna, maybe that's not such a great one. But it's funny yes?

banners
Back