The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I NEED Help!

Rocketdad Review

affiliate
What is the most proven way to generate at least $100 a day? Please expert marketers kindly suggest me so that I can continue my online marketing journey because I'm planning to stop and concentrate an offline business. If you have suggestions, please kindly elaborate it.

Thanks and More Power!

What is the most proven way to generate at least $100 a day? Please expert marketers kindly suggest me so that I can continue my online marketing journey because I'm planning to stop and concentrate an offline business. If you have suggestions, please kindly elaborate it.

Thanks and More Power!

If you don't have the dedication yourself you'll never hit $100/day - we shouldn't have to persuade you to do it, you need to be 110% certain this is what you want to do.

Any "proven" way is just a dream, you gotta figure it out yourself through hard work. You can gain knowledge and support from this and other forums but ultimately it comes down to you, how willing are you to sacrifice what you are for what you will become?

You can decide to venture into some passive ways of making money. A good example is running a youtube channel, with good video and traffic, you will for sure be earning without even realizing that you are working. I do feel that is the best thing that you can do. You know when you reach a certain age, then working becomes a hustle and you are not that much productive. You can also establish an agency and employ people so that they work for you now that you have experience in the field.

You can decide to venture into some passive ways of making money. A good example is running a youtube channel, with good video and traffic, you will for sure be earning without even realizing that you are working. I do feel that is the best thing that you can do. You know when you reach a certain age, then working becomes a hustle and you are not that much productive. You can also establish an agency and employ people so that they work for you now that you have experience in the field.
He wants the quick bucks. But they are what @comegetbravo said
... just a dream...
;)

I don't think those affiliate can make pure profit out of every campaign to answer your directly to your questions "proven method".

There are many ‘proven ways’ all around you. Making them work is down to YOU though. However, generally you will find that having the ability to direct traffic to your offers to be a very important factor.

To be honest, I was close to kick him completely ;)
Imagine you meet someone for the first time and the first thing he says to you is

What will you answer?? :rolleyes:
Buy a generator, or go picking strawberries?! o_O

I think he just want a really simple life where he can just shake his legs, and his legs drop gold.
It look okay to me, you shouldn't be mad of him lol.

But the topic shouted like he's gonna died and need help, my answer just didn't met his requirement, I'm sorry to lord, I'm sorry to jesus, my pop, my mom, and my friend, and you and............

But the topic shouted like he's gonna died and need help, my answer just didn't met his requirement, I'm sorry to lord, I'm sorry to jesus, my pop, my mom, and my friend, and you and............
Maybe we should pray for the OP that his soul doesn't get lost in the endless expanses of the wild and rough Black Hats.

[Sorry, but today I have a cynical day :rolleyes:]

I suggest cpa marketing its easy to start with
It's also no proven way. Many fail.
Long story short: There is no proven way :affiliatefix:
It's always work and dedication.
It's a business, not a game as many seem to think.

There is nobody will tell you their secret of making money,
but I think making great content to your site is the way.

Thanks and More Power!

Hi, @Rocketdad Review - stay calm, I'm a mod :) and here is what I suggest:

Step 1 - Introduce yourself to your fellow 'Fixers
Step 2 - Start a thread in whatever forum is applicable and clearly state what, exactly, you need help with
Step 3 - Consider and follow the guidance or advice you receive

If you don't know exactly what to ask for or where to start, then get reading until you get a clearer picture of what direction you want to go in.

I think maybe you posted here because you're feeling a little lost with it all. No worries, we're here to help but it is not a quick thing, despite what some people may have told you.

Maybe these will help you out:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE) | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Newbie411 | Free Download

If you're in a panic for money to eat or pay your rent, perhaps do some temp or freelance jobs (a full-time job would be best is you're not stable) to raise some $$ for your living expenses and/or offline biz and do this whenever you can.

All that is probably not what you were hoping to hear but it is the reality. We'll help you all that we can once we know better details of where you want to go with this.

Thanks and More Power!

There are actually a lot of ways to do that, but you also have to make sure that you land with the campaign or end up being frustrated... Why not try using a offerwall for a change? I've been using this tool from OfferDaddy and it's been helping me to produce decent money everyday...:)

There are several proven methods. And yes they are proven because many people make them work. However, not every method works for everyone. Learn the basics, choose your methods and implement them. If you want one of the many proven methods: PPC with facebook because you can target your audience very accurately once you learn how to use it. Choose your methods, and master them!

If you want actual results: invest time and money!

I know where you are coming from and I understand that starting is very overwhelming. The worst part is that if I am right, you have probably worked your ass off trying to make it work but it still doesn't. But that is just the way this industry is...until it isn't. Eventually your efforts will start to pay off and you will feel amazing. It will work just keep going.

YOU ARE NOT ALONE! 90% of online marketers fail in this industry. That is what forums like this one are for. To help you out through the rough times. Some people will tell you that it is all up to you and that only you are responsible to make it happen. But NO, it is not all up to you. It is hard at first and you need help. That is one of the BIGGEST mistakes from people who are starting out. Thinking that they can do it all by themselves. Seek mentors, talk to people, network, outsource tasks.

Learn, but don't get stuck in learning mode. For every hour that you learn something implement it for at least two hours. TAKE MORE ACTION!

My advice: stop looking for a secret formula and set up a game plan. If you don't have money to invest. Make some money with alternative methods: online or offline, whatever you prefer (surveys, arbitrage, microjobs...anything to build up some budget) Use that money and invest it in the method of your choice. But remember, if you want fast results: YOU NEED MONEY TO MAKE MONEY!

Anyways, those are my thoughts. Don't give up, it is ok to feel like you are about to give up at moments. Just keep going with the flow.

Hope this helps and I am sure that if you actually take what I just told you and turn it into reality, you will get some perspective and things will start to look better for you.

To your SUCCESS,
JC

banners
Back