The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I need help with my LP

tajhtha1

I need help with a landing page that i'm trying to use for one of my offers. I have the page uploaded to my server I've tried inserting my affiliate link but there seems to be a problem I may have placed it in the wrong tag. Whenever I click the continue button on the LP which I believe should take the visitor to the offer I get this message instead
Error 400
Campaign data was not completing when handling click or visit.

Can someone please help I have a profitable campaign and I want to add this LP to my campaign to possibly increase my roi. Thanks

I need help with a landing page that i'm trying to use for one of my offers. I have the page uploaded to my server I've tried inserting my affiliate link but there seems to be a problem I may have placed it in the wrong tag. Whenever I click the continue button on the LP which I believe should take the visitor to the offer I get this message instead
Error 400
Campaign data was not completing when handling click or visit.

Can someone please help I have a profitable campaign and I want to add this LP to my campaign to possibly increase my roi. Thanks

What tracker are you using?

@tajhtha1 Hi buddy . The offer link in the LP pages does not seem to be correct "LINK" because every offer link will have a customer id or a tracking id with it . U r link does not seem to have it . Pls check with the affiliate provider regarding it .
Correct me if i am wrong guys

@tajhtha1 Hi buddy . The offer link in the LP pages does not seem to be correct "LINK" because every offer link will have a customer id or a tracking id with it . U r link does not seem to have it . Pls check with the affiliate provider regarding it .
Correct me if i am wrong guys
Thanks for your help i've added my aff link but still have a problem when I enter my domain it shows the index of instead of the webpage.

MI
Back