The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Partnership I need a skillful website designer

Michael Kaplan

affiliate
I am looking to get in partnership with an experienced and skillful website dev/designer.

I want to create an online company, offering website design (handled by you), online marketing (me) and PR management (me).

I have been working as an internet marketer for close to 5 years now and in the past I have had many of these little businesses and I have both email leads and people I know in person who we can use as clients. I am sure that we can get around 10 - 15 clients a month, some of whom will require monthly work. We can easily generate a very, very nice income.

All the website design work you will get 80% of the cash, 10% we will reinvest into the company and 10% will go to me.

All the promotion and PR management work I do, i will get 80% of the cash, 10% we will reinvest and 10% will go to you.

I really hope that somebody who has experience and skills in website design sees this and decides to partner up with me.

My previous online company that offered exclusively SEO services generated around $800 a month with minimal work on my side.

But I have gone through a huge financial recess lately and need to get a regular income back to start paying my debts.

You can add me on skype: michael.kaplan25
You can email me: admin@arrowofvengeance.com

Regards

banners
Back