The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need a serious helper. Please come in.

Dake40

affiliate
Hi,
I'm new into Affiliate Marketing. Million thanks to Affiliatefix for being an eye opener,

Recently, I read through Beginner guides from this great forum and there, Adcombo was recommended as the Best Network for Newbie.

I have registered and got approved on Adcombo but just cant comprehend how to lay off my first campaigh,

The 'Help" section on Adcombo does not help me.

Please, I need help, I need to get the ball rolling,

Who else promote offers fom Adcombo should please help me.

Here are some of the questions I need answers to

1. Can I promote offers from Adcombo with Bing ad campaigns?
2. Do I need a landing page?
3. Do I need to track anything?

Thanks a million

First thing to do contact your affiliate manager to get some good offers depending on the traffic source that you will use .
For traffic source you can use bing if the offer allow it but their are tons of traffic source again depending on the offer if its mobile....
Once you decide wich offers you will run then start with creatives (landing pages,banners,angles...) once you finish them connect them with your tracker and create campaign spend some bucks for testing and don't expect to get some great conversions at the begenning because your just collecting data .
After the budget dedicaded for testing ends you will optemize the campaigns (filter whats converting ans whats not).
And then scale .
You may need a spy tool to get some idea about how other works.

For bing i've written a thread about it called " how to get low cpc with bing ads"

Good luck

Last edited:
1. Can I promote offers from Adcombo with Bing ad campaigns?
2. Do I need a landing page?
3. Do I need to track anything?

Thanks a million

1. We accept all types of Internet traffic, so you can choose any to promote our offer.
2. Yes, you need it. You can create it on your own if you know how to do it yourself. If not, you have two options: 1st - apply to LP creation services and pay them money for it, 2nd - you can use those free of charge ready-made LPs, translated and localized in our system for each and every offer. Along with it, you can use pre-landers as well. With the help of rotator tool, you can find out which LP is better. or you can ask your affiliate manager about it, what LP converts well and etc.
3. Of course, you do. This is a part and parcel of running any campaign since it allows you analyse and eventually optimise your campaigns. You can use external trackers, such as adsbridge or voluum, for example, but for a start, you definitely can track with the help of our extended internal statistics, so you don't need to pay for external trackers monthly subscription. To start with it will be enough for you.

If you have further questions, please, ask for help your affiliate manager Anastasia Titova. She is great and will be ready to help.

New Traffic System gets you massive amounts of traffic
What’s the biggest challenge people have with online marketing?
Getting quality traffic.
So, I’m excited to announce has released a “traffic system” that gets you massive amounts of traffic and turns it into immediate and recurring cash.

A 30-step training program taught by real “in the trenches” traffic experts
Your own personal Traffic Coach to walk you through the 30 steps
Access to a system that turns your traffic into Instant Cash
Done For You lead-capture pages
that will build a “cash on demand” email list for you on auto-pilot

To Your Success,

P.S. This system is designed to make it as easy and painless as possible to get traffic and turn it into immediate cash (even if you’re brand-new to online marketing).

MI
Back