The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I have Quality Forum posting service $.20 per post

sohel1

affiliate
Hello Sir

How are you today? I have good experience about forum posting service. We have a good team member to know good posting experience about forum posting service. We can give you low rate posting service and permanent signature URL link. We are offers Good Quality Forum Posting outsourcing. You need not look any further than us for your writing requirements like forum posting. Over the years, we have catered to more than 10 satisfied forum owners and have successfully made more than 50,000 posts, 20,000 threads. We have experience and extensive knowledge in the writing arena and are the ideal choice for companies seeking to establish their business in an online community. I will give you per forum 05 (five) post (thread) with signature to your site. You can be rest assured about the quality. I will always keep you informing about the progress so that you can be in loop and relaxed. I am really enthusiastic about the project. We believe in work quality, customer satisfaction and timely delivery of projects for better relations wit customers, Achieving 100% customer satisfaction and proving our best services. Regardless of the project, my main goal is providing you with superior and speedy service. All of my work is completed with a high level of accuracy and professionalism - often ahead of schedule. If I can provide you with any further information on my background and qualifications, please let me know. I am currently available 24/7 hours/day per week and can be reached online Skype, Saturday through Friday.

1. At least 70-80 words per post
2. No Spam
3. No Copy/Paste
4. Only Moneybooker/Paypal is accepted
5. Proper English and Punctuation
6. $
.20 cents per post (Thread) per forum (05 posts).
7. PR 1 to PR 6 forums site

Let me give this chance to build up better service to your site than you can accept my offer I have better page rank forum site (PR 1 to PR 7). I can provide work samples on request.

You can find many forum posting services available in the market, but our services stand apart from other because we offer you a combination of forum posting and writing services. Here are the advantages you gain by taking up our services:
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Through our services, you receive high quality posts which can enhance your forum community. We offer such services with the intention of bringing in quality growth into your site.
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]We offer forum posting services at very reasonable rates, which is not what you get with other posting services
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Receive high rankings in search engine results and become popular with users who will then spread the words around, about it.
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]The forum posting done by us enables us to boost customer awareness on your business
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Your forum content will include hundreds of keywords specific to your content or topic of interest and this will improve your site rankings
·[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]We aim to deliver quality forum posting services according to the deadline that you specify and see to it that the posts will bring out customer satisfaction.

Thanks for read our best proposal to increase your new site in google high rank. Please give this opportunity to post on different type of PR forum site to make some better thread/post reply permanent link. I hope that you will understand this proposal if you have any question feel free to ask me. I can discus more….
Thanking you
Sohel

MI
Back