The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I Have Capital for Mobile CPA, Need Partners

kerman lagueux

affiliate
I have over $6,000 to invest.
If you're good at Mobile CPA, have been running or still running profitable campaigns, join me and we can share the profits.

Last edited by a moderator:
@kerman lagueux - just so I understand....you're putting up the advertising money for someone else to do the work, is that right?

If so, why on earth don't you either run your own campaigns as @tyoussef suggested, or outsource some of the tasks and keep most of your profit? You have enough budget to test, optimize and succeed.

That being said, lots of people do partner up with somebody. If you decide to stay that route, both (or more) of you should be very clear with what's expected and make sure you can't get burned if someone walks away with info or accounts.

Either way, good luck with your campaigns! :)

I'm not sure if I was clear but I'm not running any CPA offer and I'm a bit new to the CPA world -I do eCommerce.
I'm looking for people whom together with me can Create new campaigns and share the profits.

We can for sure help you regarding the proper monetization. We can help you to point of the best targetting settings and then the only thing you have to do is generate the traffic :)

We are able to make weekly payments as well! And you will get a dedicated AM'er

Cheers!

MI
Back