The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I have $1500 to spend on a Campaign

newtocpa

affiliate
I am looking for someone to train me on the PPC process, I am will to give $250 to someone that can prove their experience in cpa marketing. I am new to this and I would like to make some money! I just lost my job some i would like to start this coming Monday. I have several CPA accounts (maxbounty, ewa, cpatank, dandingo, cpaway and cj). If you can show your past experience I will give u 250 for the training

I think your mindset is wrong here. You are obviously desperate, and it can only lead to bad decisions.

Even people whom are experienced in PPC can't guarantee you success. Is someone does, I'd avoid them.

The realistic scenario is that you will burn much of that cash, but learn a lot along the way.

To smilodon, I do I sound desperate when all I am doing is offering someone training on how to make money using ppc, ppv and media buy tactics. Bro give me a break

It wasn't my intention to offend you mate, sorry.

The thought process is -> you lost your job, and that is the time you want to learn something that needs to be funded until learned. Not to mention supplemental income that is useful to scale winning campaigns.

Hey brand new to the forum here, couldn't help but see this post. Although im new to the forum im not brand new to CPA or PPC. I have had major struggles since ive started 8 months ago, and am still a rookie in comparison to other affiliates, but what i can tell you is its not easy to just make money.

Other dude is right, you can go throwing 250$ to someone but doesn't mean you will make money. What you need is trial and error, which in my case cost me thousands of dollars. If you want you can private message me and i can simply give you some basics to start you out.

The reason i am reaching out is because i was just like you 8 months ago. No job while i watched my two close friends make thousands a day online.

Cheers

banners
Back