The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I have 100$ is it enough to start Cpa ?

Walid Chaki

Heey guys
until now Im using just free methods to get traffic but still no leads
I'd like to know if 100$ is it enough to start pad traffics ??
thanks

I'm not familiar with 'pad' traffics, if you're referring to paid traffic though, I would suggest you go work some extra shifts and save up a couple of thousands, that way you increase your chances of succeeding.

$100 isn't enough to get started with paid traffic. You can't expect to get success in your first attempt. There is no such basic rules to set up a minimum budget while working with paid traffic. The more you have, the better you can do and find out a winning formula to cover up your initial losses for testing and then can make some good profit.

Hey!

If you're considering Facebook Ads, $100 is more than enough to get plenty of users to see your offers.

Plus: with its precise targeting options, you'll effectively reach users who are more likely to convert.

Cheers!

I guess it depends of GEOs. India geo + CPI affiliate programm, f.e., would be enouph, because of cheap CPC / CPM
But anyway you need a funds to cover several tests and in several niches / affiliate programms
Also you absolutely need a plan B - "what i'm going to do if I would not get results from my $100"

What about me I would recommend you to test free traffic sourse once again.
For example you can start you own blog, website or forum about something (watches, thriller books, enlgish language, how to pick up girls, Porche 911 - anything you're interestid in or have a deep knoledge about) and try to get traffic from that

Also maybe this post about free traffic useing will be useful for you, that is great case to study on:
Case study from Russia: Qlean and VKontakte

Seems here also can put very important factor chance. With 10$, can make one sale, but with 300-400$, can not make sale. Is this possible, think yes.

Not my blog but this guy sums it up pretty well:

Thanks for the mention :)

$100 is definitely not enough, do not even attempt to start with paid traffic if you can only spend $100. The tools alone will cost you more than that. For example a solid tracker like voluum will cost $99 per month alone.

You need to be able to cover at least 3 months of costs, otherwise you have literaly NO chance of making it. Even 3 months are probably too optimistic.

I wouldn't even think about playing with paid traffic with budgets lower than $1500-2000.

I wouldn't even think about playing with paid traffic with budgets lower than $1500-2000.
that's correct @Matuloo, or even more .cus he will loose money before he finds his first winning campaign + trackers coast + vps etc.
but every thing is possible.

but every thing is possible.

Miracles do happen yes :)

I always recommend people to build up some other income first, maybe from SEO sites, and use the profits to start with paid traffic. Paid traffic can be very stresful, it's always better to have a "side" income too :)

Thanks for the mention :)

$100 is definitely not enough, do not even attempt to start with paid traffic if you can only spend $100. The tools alone will cost you more than that. For example a solid tracker like voluum will cost $99 per month alone.

You need to be able to cover at least 3 months of costs, otherwise you have literaly NO chance of making it. Even 3 months are probably too optimistic.

But Im a newbie , and I have just 100 $ to start , I know many people start with budget with 100 bucks , and now are feeling okay

But Im a newbie , and I have just 100 $ to start , I know many people start with budget with 100 bucks , and now are feeling okay

Hi,
If you permit my honesty i will say that amount is enough at all. I have been around for a while and took some time off when i started struggling because i had no job and the stress of burning through savings was getting really stressful. I did get a few successful campaigns, nothing massive though so i have a little bit of experience but i won't even call myself an intermediate level affiliate at this level.

I have been off AM for last 14 months and personally i think even £1500 is NOT enough unless you have a full time job where you can set monthly amounts for AM to compliment the £1500. The industry has become much more competitive and traffic becoming more expensive.

I want to start producing cars, but I only have $100.000 available right now. Do I stand a chance? No, absolutely not.

You can keep lying to yourself, try it anyways, loose those $100 and then feel angry.

Or you can accept the reality, use those $100 to build a blog, or several blogs. Build them up and once you have more $, start with paid traffic.

$1500 is absolute minimum these days.

You definitely need more, you have to gather data first and $100 don't seem enough
you can provide services working in Fiverr or upwork
or search for a second job,
but keep saving your money until you reach at least $1000

banners
Back