The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I could use a little help

Vee

What's up people? Here's the deal;
I recently found out I'm going to become a father for the second time ( I already have a son who's turning two in a few months ) and because I want to stay ahead of any financial downfalls I've decided to speed up with affiliate marketing.

I do have some experience from a website I ran three years ago, but that was on a whole different level of affiliate marketing; low competition, specific niche etc.

I'd like to get some help on where to start when you have absolutely zero bucks to start your campaigns. I'm quite sure there are some guru's here that have the wisdom that I'm seeking.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not asking for a get rich quickly method without any effort. On the contrary, I'm willing to put a lot of time and effort in it. I simply need a few bucks which I, in return, can invest into my campaigns.

The network I'm associated with is MaxBounty. I do have SEO experience and a degree in (web)application developing.

Got something on your mind that could point me into the right direction? Don't hesitate to reply, it is very much appreciated.

I thank you all in advance, for reading and possibly replying with informative wisdom and/or experiences.

Regards,
Vee

SEO is free traffic of course, @Vee, but usually takes long until you will see results.

Since you don't want to invest in paid traffic, I see (currently) only the way with social media, i.e. with very good posts in social accounts you try to bring visitors to your offers on your website(s) and earn thus money. This kind of free traffic is also called 'contextual traffic'.

This might be a solution for you, but you have to know that free traffic is always slower than the paid one ;)

@Vee - I think @Marc said it all, really. Social, for sure and a website as well, is even better. Add an email list and you'll start building assets that you can use for a long time.

And yes, you can start list building for free. There are a few reputable sites that offer free use of their systems up to x number of subscribers. There are also free trials, or in the case of AWeber (highly recommend, they're the best!) the first month is only $1.

Here are the only two freebies that I would try:

Free Email Marketing | Benchmark Email
Pricing Plans

Check number of subscribers and emails allowed before choosing. Guestimate what you'll need starting out.

Now, the downside is, I think they are more expensive than AWeber once you get beyond the free plan size. Do your due diligence to check that, as well.

Please, please, please avoid the free autoresponders that bombast your subscribers with ads, or that have poor delivery rates or blacklisted IPs. That will hurt you far more than help you.

Get those three things in order - site, social accounts, list builder - and you're ready to rock and roll for free. :)

Good luck with it. Let us know how you're doing as you go, maybe start a follow-along journey so other members can offer you advice or give you some moral support when you need it. :)

@Marc , @azgold Thanks for replying with usefull information . I will discuss some potential offers with my AM and get some aged PVA accounts of mine ready to roll and as for the website, I shall start to work on it.

Might do a journey thread once I can get into paid traffic, should not take that long.

Regards,
Vee

I'd like to offer a different perspective.

You say you have SEO experience and Web Dev experience, so why don't you put those skills to work ?
You could
  • Do Freelance dev
  • Sell an SEO service
  • Build a product with your dev skills ( preferably something that solves a real problem, check out newbie section in this forum ) & sell it.
  • Build an affiliate niche site with some Amazon Affiliate products & rank it with your SEO skills

Idea 3 & 4, if done right could actually work better in the long term than whatever affiliate marketing campaign you're planning to do.
If not, you'll definitely have enough cash to start your affiliate marketing campaign.

Regards,
Tom

Hi Vee! First off, congratulations on your 2nd baby! As for your query, I suppose you might wanna check on OfferDaddy today? You see, I've been using their offerwall for over a year now and I was able to earn money immediately after integrating this tool into my site...:) Maybe, if you're interested in this you can go to their website today (as seen below). If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to message me...:)

Hope this helps!:)

I was thinking of making a Bitcoin faucet similair to gitcoin , but instead of surveys implement an offer wall with incentive mobile offers. How does this sound to you guys?

Man if you have experience with SEO then just get to it. If you are not looking for fast cash then all you need is a niche, a website, offers and SEO. When you start building your base and some profits start coming your way then invest that money in PPC.

Good luck with everything and I am sure that you will do great!

JC

Hi Vee, Think I can help you... PM me andrea-reefmedia

Hi, Andrea. Please keep the discussion here in the forum, so everyone can benefit from the answer. Thanks.

Also, check your private messages (envelope on nav bar).

Last edited:
banners
Back