The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

i am serious now

H

heart_hacker

so i joined this forum 3-4 months ago. i was not active.seriously i didnt get much here.means i am new to cpa and also was not getting anything here.but this forum seems to be very active and i think this is best for someone.
i need to start something online.i also want to earn like many people.
i am confused where to start,where to end.i am want to earn because i need money seriously .some personal matters are there

so whos gonna help me? just give me suggestions and i gonna put them all

Welcome again :) This forums keeps growing, so you will see even more and more activity in the future. Before giving you suggestions, here are some questions (just to understand what you might be good at): what is your budget? Do you write well in english? What are your goals (aka how much money do you want to make)?

thnaks
my experience is i earned 200$ once via adsense.and then i was banned for some reason.i can afford 20$-30$ per month at the starting..
i can write,but i am bad in english.and goals means at least 50$ P.M(or even more)

Everything is simple. If you willing to start with CPA then this is right place. Simple read all forum from A-Z there is a lot good tutorials like newbies guide by forum owner K. And of course a lot of other stuffs there in forum...

With 200$ you can do some things... Take a look at this: Cool Way To Make Some Easy $ (newbies give this a shot) but it requires a minimum of 50$ (in the future I'll do a casestudy about it here on this forum). It's guaranteed money so nothing to loose. Also, you could try SEO but you would have to outsource your articles. 10$ a month for hosting + another 20$/month for outsourcing and then it's hard work.

Read this: http://www.cpafix.com/f20/case-study-making-money-search-engine-optimization-niche-websites-1397/

And then google your questions or ask them here in this forum. Now decide what you want and start taking action today.

banners
Back