The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I am not a spammer - my intro

pisces

affiliate
Hello everybody,

I am pisces.

I come from affiliate marketing marketing background, promoting various health supplements via SEO.

Currently I work for a company where we have several content sites (in various niches), with big daily traffic from SEO. So I am here to find out how we could be monetizing our traffic even better than what we're doing at the moment. I am particularly interested in CPA offers on mobile traffic.

I'll be posting in other sections my questions.

pisces.

Welcome. Ya, you need to post your info in other places for better exposure for you, but you gave us an idea of who you are.

If you've ever earned any money from marketing why not post up a success story of your earnings and you'll automatically get entered into our $500/monthly giveaway here.

Hello everybody

Hello @pisces , welcome to the AffiliateFix! Great to hav you with us.

I am pisces. I come from affiliate marketing marketing background, promoting various health supplements via SEO.

Currently I work for a company where we have several content sites (in various niches), with big daily traffic from SEO. So I am here to find out how we could be monetizing our traffic even better than what we're doing at the moment. I am particularly interested in CPA offers on mobile traffic.

Loads of great mobile marketers her in the community. Get to know the members, post often, ask loads of questions, and I am sure you'll get where you need to be.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back