The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I am new in affiliate merket

Any one can help me about affiliate network. I want to work but suggest me good network in health market,
Are you looking for physical or digital information product? Need more specification to point you to the right direction

Newbie here as well!
Do you think Amazon associates is a solid one to start with?
If you can do your marketing part well, it can be a good one as well. But again, i will strongly people start from Clickbank. The thing about Amazon, when you drive people to Amazon page using your affiliate link, they will tend to shop other things as well, and ended up not buying from your affiliate link. Learn more from my training video at Successfulby30.com. I covered the fundamental knowledge for beginner to start their own lifestyle internet business. You need it.

Hey! My name is Sarah I am from natural revenue, we work in health and beauty and I love to tell you more about our program :)

Skype: de.500cosmetics or you can click the link in my signature for more info

Clickbank is best for newbies. it sure has lots of health and wellness products to affiliate in. However, you can also try out Amazon for huge discount deals that can absolutely entice more customers.

There are so many sites on the Internet like Amazon.com Ebay Partner Network, Click Bank, ShareASell. But I will recommend you Click Bank because their rates are high yes.

Any one can help me about affiliate network. I want to work but suggest me good network in health market,
Hi,
It is good that you want to learn Affiliate marketing. There are many resources available online that provides training related to Affiliate Marketing. You need to decide and choose the best Affiliate Marketing Training Course For Beginners. I would recommend Powerhouse Affiliate where you will get practical exposure to Affiliate Marketing, a community to help you 24*7, learn through Video Tutorials etc. You can also read out blogs at
blog. powerhouseaffiliate.com to learn Affiliate Marketing and its related terms.

MI
Back