The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am new here

Ron E. Fletcher

affiliate
Hello mate
I am new in the forum and want to thanks forum admin to give me a chance to know more about affiliate marketing and I am sure your valuable tips will help me a lot in order to boosting up my affiliate income.

Currently I am working with ClickBank and Jvzoo.

Hello mate

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @Ron E. Fletcher ! It's great to have on board.

I am new in the forum and want to thanks forum admin to give me a chance to know more about affiliate marketing and I am sure your valuable tips will help me a lot in order to boosting up my affiliate income.

Currently I am working with ClickBank and Jvzoo.

Sounds like you have jumped in the proverbial affiliate pond and started taking action. This is the toughest step for many. I certain you will find the members welcoming and helpful while you develop your skills further.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Tell us more about what you hope to accomplish with your marketing and the verticals you are in.

T J

Thanks for your suggestion TJ .I am mainly doing paid campaign to drive targeted traffic from different sources.Currently doing media buy,will move to Facebook PPC campaign.

MI
Back