What is your No.1 goal in life?

• Do good things for humanity

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Family harmony

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

johnsonho

affiliate
I have been running an online business for past 5 years or so. My webstore mainly sell smartphone accessories like trendy case covers. In recent times I began to learn affiliate marketing whereby I try to promote products for merchants.
My objective is to achieve financial freedom so that I can have more time for community ventures.

I have been running an online business for past 5 years or so. My webstore mainly sell smartphone accessories like trendy case covers. In recent times I began to learn affiliate marketing whereby I try to promote products for merchants.
My objective is to achieve financial freedom so that I can have more time for community ventures.

Great to have you with us. Welcome to AffiliateFix @johnsonho !

You will easily find your way with affiliate marketing here. Sat active, ask loads of questions, and be committed. That's what gets it done!

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

I am glad that you are doing fine. It is also another nice move that i recommend you for. The reason being, you will improve your earnings very first. Just make sure that the affiliates you are doing are related to the niche of your business. I am sure with that, you will not go wrong and even have a smooth time. I am wishing you the best in the tasks that await you.

Welcome, @johnsonho !

If you ever need help or have questions, don't be afraid to start a thread in the appropriate forum and ask. We're a community of helpers and sharers. :)

MI
Back