The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I’m Sam, New to AffiliateFix and glad to be here….

Samsid

affiliate
Hello Fellows,

Here I am to introduce myself. My name is Samsid, my closed ones call me Sam and I like this way only too :).

My work is everything for me (about work I’ll let you know later), Boring person I am as per other people perspective, as I spend most of my time on my work doing searching & analyzing things part of my work. As per friends totally computer freak I am by being into so technical thing that they don’t know about. By nature not a social person I am, and only float with selected friends only.

I am Business Strategic Partner Supply Chain – SAP in Multi-National organization by Profession in which I am handling six core SAP modules, 8+ years of working experience in this industry I have. With this profession, I am pursuing my real passion which I have dedicated my time mostly in “Internet Marketing” field, which is being running even before I started my career. By having 10+ years of expertise in IM industry makes me something I am proud of. Regardless of learning and experimenting, I have gained a lot of real-life experience in SEO, PPC Ads, Creative Writing, Automation, Affiliate Marketing, CPA, Email marketing, Domain Arbitrage, Amazon FBA, Drop-shipper model, Graphic Designing, Web Developing.

To be honest I have never connected or share much with any forums but I can consider AffiliateFix due to the leadership I get from here makes me grow in by field, so this is my return back time. I will be much happy and excited to share my tips, strategies, processes, new techniques (I learnt from the hard way) to give you better visibility in IM ;)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

From my experience; You need to relearn most your tactics every few years (reeducation camp 101 :eek:). Marketing on the Internet is like Moore's Law on steroids. It's constantly adapt or die ;)

Some basic strategies do not change (much) so you can leverage them ...

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Sam!

You have a lot of great experience that you can use to your advantage going forward. As @Graybeard said, there are some things you may have to update yourself on but your basic skills will be valuable.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Sam! :)

Hello Fellows,

Here I am to introduce myself. My name is Samsid, my closed ones call me Sam and I like this way only too :).

My work is everything for me (about work I’ll let you know later), Boring person I am as per other people perspective, as I spend most of my time on my work doing searching & analyzing things part of my work. As per friends totally computer freak I am by being into so technical thing that they don’t know about. By nature not a social person I am, and only float with selected friends only.

I am Business Strategic Partner Supply Chain – SAP in Multi-National organization by Profession in which I am handling six core SAP modules, 8+ years of working experience in this industry I have. With this profession, I am pursuing my real passion which I have dedicated my time mostly in “Internet Marketing” field, which is being running even before I started my career. By having 10+ years of expertise in IM industry makes me something I am proud of. Regardless of learning and experimenting, I have gained a lot of real-life experience in SEO, PPC Ads, Creative Writing, Automation, Affiliate Marketing, CPA, Email marketing, Domain Arbitrage, Amazon FBA, Drop-shipper model, Graphic Designing, Web Developing.

To be honest I have never connected or share much with any forums but I can consider AffiliateFix due to the leadership I get from here makes me grow in by field, so this is my return back time. I will be much happy and excited to share my tips, strategies, processes, new techniques (I learnt from the hard way) to give you better visibility in IM ;)
Hello Samsid,

Welcome onboard. Glad to have you here, and hope you get good at AM ;)

MI
Back