“Adavice”/  “1Win

HTML Landing page templates and Wordpress

anhtt265

affiliate
- If I select a general domain: domain.com
Each offer I will use a page:
domain.com/offer_1 (URL_1)
domain.com/offer_2 (URL_2)

- I'm going to edit HTML template files and use them as landing pages for offers.

Can I use like this on wordpress site?
I try to search google but still haven't found the way. If yes, how can I configure each HTML template file according to each URL?

Thanks for your help.

Some of this depends on what you are marketing and how.

If you are doing mobile only, then WP is too much muscle and you should use HTML5 & PHP. If you are doing desktop and mobile, most will recommend HTML for landing pages. If you are doing content sites, the WP is perfect.

I'm not telling you not to use WP. It is useful, it is a great platform, and it is easy to use and understand. It will get the job done.

The argument, or discussions, about the HTML preference by many is mostly regarding page load speed.

Glad to see you are split testing landers, remember to split test everything else as well.

I would recommend HTML/CSS for landing pages.
WP landing pages are bulkier and take longer to load.
Like @tjtutor said for mobile and PPV WP landing are not recommended at all due to longer load times.

If you onlyneed different URLs, create folders and upload each landing page in its folder :) No need to use Wordpress in this case, I think.

I would recommend you to use HTML5 for that as it is responsive and you can make your landing page easily by using this there are many methods also but i prefer you to use HTML5.. it's easy to handle...

You could always edit your .htaccess (assuming your hosting provider allows it - I host on my own servers) and have it redirect to a pure HTML landing page or a WP landing page depending on the platform.

MI
Back