The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Howdy Friends.. Its time to know little bit about me

jalan

affiliate
I am Vinay From India, I have been working as affiliate since past 8 years. My monthly revenue is around 5000$. I joined this community to learn more about experience of other people plus to contribute my knowledge with others.

Hello jalan. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum. I am damn sure you will fall in love with this community as everybody does.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

I am Vinay From India, I have been working as affiliate since past 8 years. My monthly revenue is around 5000$. I joined this community to learn more about experience of other people plus to contribute my knowledge with others.
Hi Jalan! Welcome and Good Luck!
Ask if you will have any question!

Hello Vinay!
Welcome to the AF forum. It's the right place to be.
Hope to see your success story soon!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @jalan ! Great to have you with us.

MY verticals are CPA, CPS , CPI.

These are offer types and not verticals. Just saying...

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here.

See you around the forums.

MI
Back