“Adavice”/  “1Win

how you ranking in google?

chodansky

affiliate
Hey!

I just want Ask you how you rank your website (niche) in google

what the Exactly tips you follow to do your backlinks. do you do it manuelly

or you Use blackhat tools like senuke!

Anouther question. Is there any risk to my site if I use blackhat. As google say in it's terms?

And thank you so much

Chodansky: begenner warrior ;)

Hi,

I lost my Website Ranking before 10 months ago. I was very disappointed. I did quality work with On Page & Off page I didn't work with spamming and low quality websites and Blogs & slowly I started getting Back my Website Ranking. So there is no special tips to get back Ranking But Just do only Quality work stop working with Spamming Blogs and Websites.

First you need to understand all about SEO and about news in SEO for 2014. What I do is EMD for keyword what I find profitable or EMD of the same product. Here is one example what I did and how I rank high:

My offer is total recipe search toolbar, 3.20$ payout for LeadImpact offer. Targeting US demographic.
I chose same domain as my product and set up WP blog around that domain.
Results you can see from the stat bellow:

Keyword Position.png

For bookmark I use BD6 (Bookmark demon) software what simplify all operation regarding backlinking.

NOTE: Using Bookmark Demon is not easy as it seams. With a guide of 250+ pages it's easy to make small mistake and Google will penalize your work... Bookmark must come easy, naturally, with no rush and result can be only one, like mine...

No, don't use Black Hat SEO. It is really bad for website. You can get traffic and many backlinks from this but after some time Google can attack on your website or can penalize your website. Google will not allow for this. It will really harmful. So please use only White Hat SEO. It will really beneficial for the website and you will surely get traffic.

1. Choose right keyword
2. Keyword placement(On Page SEO)
3. Build Dofollow Backlinks for your targeted keywords

Yea paid traffic all the way for me too. I don't do any SEO.

If you want to learn intense SEO, check out Greg Morrison. He's an SEO jedi, pulling 6 figures a month.

My suggestions, you should do manually is the best method. For all the SEO beginners out there, black hat SEO techniques refer to practices that are used to get higher rankings in an unethical manner. These methods are strictly technical, which Google disapproves, and if they catch a site making use of these methods, the website is penalized. Black hat SEO also generally focuses only on search engines and not so much a human audience.

MI
Back