The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How was your October?

lumeire

How was your affiliate earnings this month? Me I've had a good run. Not the best month but I'm really looking forward to this coming holiday season.

And yes, I work with PeerFly. They're the best network out there. Hands down.

Peerfly OCT.PNG

How about you?

First I will want to say congrats for what I am seeing. For sure it is a testimony that your October was great. It makes me happy just seeing you people make some good amount from the various areas of work. My October was fine even though it had some lots of ups and downs. There were a lot of things that I needed to do and hence found that time was quite a limiting factor.

October was a nice month, one of the best this year, but most of my income still comes from PPC networks and I want to improve my affiliate earnings to same level. Sooo.. I'm here to learn a lot :)

Last edited:
How was your affiliate earnings this month? Me I've had a good run. Not the best month but I'm really looking forward to this coming holiday season.

And yes, I work with PeerFly. They're the best network out there. Hands down.

View attachment 7154

How about you?

Last month was good for me actually when talking about my earnings.. I sure hope to earn more this November with my offerwall...:)

My october was not that bad, nor tooGood. and was okey. I have got only a few traffic to my website and now iam working on it.

banners
Back