The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How To Verified My Youtube Channel

Dr. Evil

affiliate
Do you know any good method to verified my YouTube channel which has very low amount of videos, views and subscribers?

I can't remember how they did mine. Think they just sent me a text. Is that an option for you?

I can't remember how they did mine. Think they just sent me a text. Is that an option for you?
This is already have done in order to upload long videos on YouTube. I just wanted to know how do I get verified like Justin Biber or Taylor Swift?

This is already have done in order to upload long videos on YouTube. I just wanted to know how do I get verified like Justin Biber or Taylor Swift?

Ohhh, gotcha. I've no idea how Justin and Taylor type people get verified. Maybe have to provide ID?

I have found some helpful information here Channels with Verified Names - YouTube Help

Looks like I need to me very popular in a local or international arena or have to create my own brand and give them suitable information about my business. It seem to me a long term process but worthy for growing audience. On the other hand marketer did really well on their verified YouTube channel: Gary Vaynerchuk
I wish I could made this kind of channel and grow audience one day.

banners
Back