The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to use Pinterest for more traffic

jacksamwhite

affiliate
While its popularity has evened out over the last few months, Pinterest is still carrying a lot of the momentum it gathered at the beginning of the year. Considering that it drives more referral traffic than any other socail media except FB and had millions of visits, its ability to direct more traffic to your site has rightly gotten businesses and brands interested in the service. Recently Pinterest started verification for website profile by which you can make your profile more visible for your website's link.

I've been using pinterest and it really works. Easy to use and sure traffic. Though you have to update your profile or page every now and then to keep it real...

HI,

i know about this website but really i have never work on this website. can you please suggest me and give me some idea how to work on it. please if you can write some suggestions.

Create one profile in Pinterest..and publish some images, which is related to your targeted business with named of targeted keywords..The pinterest gives No-follow link...

Pinterest is a sure shot for traffic. Like other social networking website you need to update things regularly. Engagement is the most needed thing with any social media. If you post regularly and make like and comments on others pictures then certainly people will look up to your work.

I agreed with you, Pinterest is one of the best social media sites by this we can increase our website traffic..Pinterest gives No-follow backlinks..

Pinterest is an online pinboard. some Ways to Get More Blog Traffic from Pinterest
Create Your Own Original Content to Pin.
Pin More Tutorials and Teasers.
Focus on trending topics.
Include “call to actions” in your captions.
Host a Contest on Pinterest.

Pinterest is the best thing to visually-driven content because the popularity of images can easily be detected with the invention of Pinterest in Social media marketing.

banners
Back