The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

netabdo

Hi there,

Thanks in advance for this fabulous forum also for your responses.

My story with cpa started a year ago, I discovered that exist something great im E-marketing called cpa
After that I made a lot of searches also reading ebook and more than that I follow a tutorial videos, I get a lot of idea but the problem is I needed of moeny to practice what I learned, I start in freelance doing tasks for people because I have a diploma in IT, ( -- Now I prepare to get my Master's Degree :) -- ), hat make things easy for me because I have a lot of information this domains like web programming and design at the end I can get a budget for cpa.

Few weeks ago, I signup on Affiliate network CPAGRIP ( Because they accept newbies ), I choose one offer from the top offers that make conversions, I create a website just for cpa offers and I create 10 Landing page differents and 7 or 8 banners differnets for this offer, and also I used a free tool of tracking (Prosper202), I installed all that in my bluehost account, and I create a new campaign on Facebook ads, all banners are approved by facebook, but didn't work after a one day or two, my Facebook ads manager get banned :(

I used other offer and other domain but also the banners didn't run on other facebook ads of my friend with a new method payment and a new name :(

Here is the informations :

- Landing page: themediaoffers com/offer1/lp1/gift1.html

- Other landing page are based on this one, to see them you can change in the link just 'lp1' to 'lp2' and 'gift1' to 'gift2' .... .

- I used facebook ads for promoting an app and is runed without problem, I used a few months ago before try it with cpa offer. ( I add that just to tell you that I used facebook ads beore and was great), also I know that FB is not friendly with cpa offer.

I used a lot of banners and a lot landing page just to test which banner is get a lot click from facebook and which landing page get more conversions.

Sorry for my bad english :(

Please help me, I realy need it, I will appreciate it, Thanks in advance.

If you need any other informations just ask me.

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Welcome to the 'Fix @Netabdo !

Your lander link does not go anywhere. When I put it in the address bar, I just get a page of search results. I tried three times.

Hi azgold,

Thanks for your response.

I can't share the link exactely :

themediaoffers com/offer1/lp1/gift1.html ==> Please replace the space between [themediaoffers] and [com], with a POINT [.], and try It will work.

I'm newbie here, so for this I can't share the link.

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Welcome to the 'Fix @Netabdo !

Your lander link does not go anywhere. When I put it in the address bar, I just get a page of search results. I tried three times.

That's an email submit offer - Facebook doesn't allow those. By continuing to submit links to non-permitted offers I suspect that's why you got the ad account ban.

Hi InterGMediaGreg,

Thank you so much for your response.

Can you tell me please which type of permitted offers on Facebook, That Can I try.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Hi InterGMediaGreg,

Thank you so much for your response.

Can you tell me please which type of permitted offers on Facebook, That Can I try.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Netabdo

At least for US traffic, Facebook doesn't allow dating, email submits, nutra off the top of my head. You can usually run games, some download/CPI stuff if its legit. Lead gen is big for things like loans, solar, insurance.

Hi azgold,

Thanks for your response.

I can't share the link exactely :

themediaoffers com/offer1/lp1/gift1.html ==> Please replace the space between [themediaoffers] and [com], with a POINT [.], and try It will work.

I'm newbie here, so for this I can't share the link.

Best Regards,
Netabdo

Oh, phooey! Sorry, didn't notice the "." wasn't there. :) Thanks.

MI
Back