The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to use CONTENT LOCKER+Landing Page[OGADS]Help!

Azt3c

affiliate
I am confused ..I am trying to promote 'get free iphone and xbox' offers on instagram.
I have read a lot of posts and yes I have read @game333 's post too.

Can someone tell me what to do step by step?
I already have made a content locker on OGads. And I've seen videos on YT where the guy tells I have to make a free weebly site as a landing page and then add the offer there.

But how do I add the offer to the content locker?
Detail:

I created a locker but how can I actually add OFFERS? I clicked on it and clicked the 'Edit Offers' button and added some offers to the locker.
But when I click preview offer and actually click on one of the offers (eg: Win IPhone) I can't see the offer ,the page just reloads into a the locker again..
It didn't do that before.

Did you read my thread on my signature? Or, did you contact your AM? I think they would be happy to help?
@game333 yes I did read the thread and I have contacted my AM but I haven't heard back from him yet.

I just got approved for a landing page and got the link to the page.. What am I supposed to do now? Do I need to make a content locker?

@game333 yes I did read the thread and I have contacted my AM but I haven't heard back from him yet.

I just got approved for a landing page and got the link to the page.. What am I supposed to do now? Do I need to make a content locker?
I think the page should have the locker?

I think the page should have the locker?
@game333 yeah you're right ,I just checked the page thoroughly.It does have a locker.
Its CPI,I have to install an app. But when I clicked on the offer it didn't take me to play store. It just took me another page which had a yes/no question.

Do I need to add the offer separately?
Still confused :s

And how do I do this without requesting a landing page? Like simply make a content locker and add the locker in a weebly site..I saw a video on YouTube where the guy got an offer from MaxBounty ,he just simply created a .weebly site and made a page which said "Click here to get money" something like that and then once the user clicked that it took the user to the landing page.

Thanks for taking your time to reply!

@game333 yeah you're right ,I just checked the page thoroughly.It does have a locker.
Its CPI,I have to install an app. But when I clicked on the offer it didn't take me to play store. It just took me another page which had a yes/no question.

Do I need to add the offer separately?
Still confused :s

And how do I do this without requesting a landing page? Like simply make a content locker and add the locker in a weebly site..I saw a video on YouTube where the guy got an offer from MaxBounty ,he just simply created a .weebly site and made a page which said "Click here to get money" something like that and then once the user clicked that it took the user to the landing page.

Thanks for taking your time to reply!
Actually, I didn't worked with them for a year long now, I believe they only support US CPI, so if you're not from CPI, you are probably limited from offers. So you get re-directed.

You can use the <script> </script> given on a lander, did you contact your AM?

MI
Back