The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to Start & Build Your Own Website (for Newbies)

Kleponpink

Traffic Manager
Traffic Manager
I want to share some first steps for building your website

1. Learning from other websites. It might take long to research from a few different websites. It can take days, weeks, or months until you find out the visitors that you target, the tone, and the language that you should use

2. Research what the visitors need. After defining the targeted visitors, you need to find what they need. You can join some communities that might be part of your desired readers, jump into Quora to find some question related to your field.

3. Make sure the content is worth reading

It has to answer the questions that your type of visitor might “google”. So it should be educative and written in a precise tone and language.

4. Buy your domain. Make yourself stand out with your own domain. I myself think that those who don’t buy their own domain names, don’t really take the websites seriously. The easiest one is that you make a blog using Wordpress or Weebly and buy the domain.

5. Monetize your website using banner ads. The most popular solution will be installing Google AdSense, but the verification process is quite long and there is a number of requirements you must fulfill before getting your account approved. It is easy to get banned for life, though, and it takes up to 45 days to receive your payment. I personally tried using other alternatives along with AdSense (Taboola, outbrain etc), but right now I stick with Payclick as they provide full support and pay every week.

I personally love WordPress for building websites. It is very versatile and can grow if your business grows. It's meant to grow, really.

Last edited by a moderator:
STEP 1: Choose Your Website Platform
a. What do I mean by “platform”?

STEP 2: Find a Domain Name and Host
To make a website online we need two things:
a.) a domain name
b.) Hosting

STEP 3: Let’s Set Up and Tweak Your Website
There are two possible ways to install WordPress

a.) TO CREATE A WEBSITE WITH WORDPRESS (OR JOOMLA & DRUPAL)
b.) OR manual installation

STEP 1: Choose Your Website Platform
a. What do I mean by “platform”?

STEP 2: Find a Domain Name and Host
To make a website online we need two things:
a.) a domain name
b.) Hosting

STEP 3: Let’s Set Up and Tweak Your Website
There are two possible ways to install WordPress

a.) TO CREATE A WEBSITE WITH WORDPRESS (OR JOOMLA & DRUPAL)
b.) OR manual installation

painted simple and elegant, do not say better!

banners
Back