The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to start a new FACEBOOK page?

dedicatednewbie

affiliate
For some reason, I fell in love with growing Instagram accounts.. Post a few pics up, throw in some hashtags and you're pretty much good to go

How does it work on Facebook?

Goal: to direct traffic to a blog

What are the most profitable niches? How does a page gets its traffic? Is it even profitable to set up a page, or is it a better choice for brands/stores?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Will give upvotes for helpful advice

Sweet, I'm not the only person on the planet without a FB account! I felt so alone. :)

First of all, welcome @dedicatednewbie ! Happy to have you join the AFix family.

As to your questions, I'm obviously not the one to provide you with knowledgeable answers in this area however, there are lots of people in the 'Fix who are.

A little something for you to read as you await those people:
http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads...-viral-and-free-traffic-to-my-new-forum.6925/

As you are a Dojo member, you should be able to access that thread.

There's also this one: Need more traffic for my website | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

And you can use the search function (hover or click that magnifying glass on the upper right of the screen) to find more posts about FB.

Also, don't hesitate to drop into the Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!

Sweet, I'm not the only person on the planet without a FB account! I felt so alone. :)

First of all, welcome @dedicatednewbie ! Happy to have you join the AFix family.

As to your questions, I'm obviously not the one to provide you with knowledgeable answers in this area however, there are lots of people in the 'Fix who are.

A little something for you to read as you await those people:
http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads...-viral-and-free-traffic-to-my-new-forum.6925/

As you are a Dojo member, you should be able to access that thread.

There's also this one: Need more traffic for my website | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

And you can use the search function (hover or click that magnifying glass on the upper right of the screen) to find more posts about FB.

Also, don't hesitate to drop into the Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Looking forward to seeing you around the forums!
Thanksss!

Dope, not what I was lookin for but I will definitely check it out.. and I know right - I felt so left out, so I decided to see whats all the hype about haha

gonna check out the search bar and see what our guys think about facebook

Would still love to hear some insight from you guys about using facebook for traffic!:)

Thanksss!

Dope, not what I was lookin for but I will definitely check it out.. and I know right - I felt so left out, so I decided to see whats all the hype about haha

gonna check out the search bar and see what our guys think about facebook

Would still love to hear some insight from you guys about using facebook for traffic!:)

Now that the holidays are over, we'll likely see the return visits of Fixers who can help you better than I can.

For some reason, I fell in love with growing Instagram accounts.. Post a few pics up, throw in some hashtags and you're pretty much good to go

How does it work on Facebook?

Goal: to direct traffic to a blog

What are the most profitable niches? How does a page gets its traffic? Is it even profitable to set up a page, or is it a better choice for brands/stores?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Will give upvotes for helpful advice
Just like Instagram, Facebook is even easier when it comes to generation of traffic. I have been working with facebook pages for some time now and i use them to direct the traffic to the websites that I develop. All you need to do is always be in a position to share the posts that you make each and every day on the page. It is also a good thing that you come up with discussions that are aimed at the blog so that people will be interested to visit the blog for further details.

Just like Instagram, Facebook is even easier when it comes to generation of traffic. I have been working with facebook pages for some time now and i use them to direct the traffic to the websites that I develop. All you need to do is always be in a position to share the posts that you make each and every day on the page. It is also a good thing that you come up with discussions that are aimed at the blog so that people will be interested to visit the blog for further details.

You make it sound easy, @Dr. Forum :)

I once had a boss who told me that if you can make your job look easy, even if it's not, then you're doing it really well.

MI
Back