The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

how to setup domain & landing page for bing campaign

c4d

affiliate
I tried setting up a campaign on bing recently and it got rejected. This is what i did:

-buy all purpose domain (something like xxrewards.com)
-went into the dns settings and had it redirect to my affiliate link
-so now xxrewards.com > aff-link.com > advertiserlandingpagedomain.com
-created the campaign on bing. set the display url to xxrewards.com then set the destination url to xxrewards.com as well. Also setup everything else correctly like offer location and things like that.

It was rejected and i was told it was because the display url takes the user to advertiserlandingpagedomain.com after clicking on the display url in the ad.

What can I do to fix this? How do i get the advertisers LP and form on my domain? Is what I did not direct linking? which is allowed by bing?

I tried setting up a campaign on bing recently and it got rejected. This is what i did:

-buy all purpose domain (something like xxrewards.com)
-went into the dns settings and had it redirect to my affiliate link
-so now xxrewards.com > aff-link.com > advertiserlandingpagedomain.com
-created the campaign on bing. set the display url to xxrewards.com then set the destination url to xxrewards.com as well. Also setup everything else correctly like offer location and things like that.

It was rejected and i was told it was because the display url takes the user to advertiserlandingpagedomain.com after clicking on the display url in the ad.

What can I do to fix this? How do i get the advertisers LP and form on my domain? Is what I did not direct linking? which is allowed by bing?
Right now bing doesn't support direct linking if you use affiliate link. You can install wordpress to your site and there are different pluging where you can redirect your custom url to the direct affiliate page. I have tested before and this is working method. But best think is collect your leads.

Right now bing doesn't support direct linking if you use affiliate link. You can install wordpress to your site and there are different pluging where you can redirect your custom url to the direct affiliate page. I have tested before and this is working method. But best think is collect your leads.

Does Bing allow redirects?

Generally speaking you should always use a lander (many reasons for that) and the tracking link as well as the landing page should always be on the same domain.
You can have a tracking link like :tracking.mydomain.com and it can redirect to mydomain.com

Normally you can't have your advertiser's form on your landing page (the advertiser normally doesn't allow/permit that for many reasons - fraud/technical etc...) so you should have your own form to collect the leads.

Finally you should have a tracking system in place to monitor which keywords generate conversions.

Truly Bing Ads allow direct link bro I use it no problem. But you should try this:

display url xxrewards.com then destination url xxrewards.com (only LP no redirect aff link)
OR
display url aff link (domain) then destination url aff-link

SEE? display url (domain) must be same as the destination url the visitors get.

By the way, I've been testing lately the instapage landing page management software since we're probably going to integrated it in TrackingDesk. It's very nice and easy to use, integrated with tons of email marketing software (mailchimp and the like). Cost is minimal and it can solve a lot of your technical issues.

what plugins are you referring to?

banners
Back