The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to set up AdsBridge with Mobidea ! Its so confusing!

xyzabc

Hey can anyone help me setting up Mobidea and Adsbridge and Popads.
I have been trying to follow what's written over here and everywhere but nothing is complete .

Lukepeerfly's tutorial on his blog is halfway also a few other I saw were incomplete and half so I could not really know how to set up it totally.

If someone can Skype me help me through setting it up, I am willing to create a guide on it and put it here for everyone's use.

Hey can anyone help me setting up Mobidea and Adsbridge and Popads.
I have been trying to follow what's written over here and everywhere but nothing is complete .

Lukepeerfly's tutorial on his blog is halfway also a few other I saw were incomplete and half so I could not really know how to set up it totally.

If someone can Skype me help me through setting it up, I am willing to create a guide on it and put it here for everyone's use.

Hello @xyzabc !

I would be glad to help you with this.

You could easily implement PopAds and Mobidea in AdsBridge.

Regarding Popads, you just need to:
1.Select "Create Traffic Source".
2.Click on "Choose from templates". After that, you will see a pop-up with lists of Trafic Sources.
3.Choose "other traffic sources".
4.Select "PopAds" from that list.

Please, check the following screenshot, which illustrates this process.

Regarding Mobidea settings, you just need to:
1.Select "create Affiliate Network".
2.Name the Affiliate Network.
3.Choose "Use the same tracking token in all offers", if you wish it is automatically set in future with all offers from this Affiliate Network. Also you could learn more about this option, if you point the coursore to the Question mark. The correct tracking token you could know from your Affiliate Network support or Help center.

Please, check the following screenshot, which illustrates this process.

If you have any questions about how to use AdsBridge, please, countact Support team. We would be glad to help you!

@Nick AdsBridge I had drove a test campaign yesterday got 3833 hits but nothing got tracked. Also had 2 conversions they were also not posted to adsbridge. Can you please check and tell me where is my setup wrong. I believe it is something wrong in the tracking token.
But also I am not getting any data about clicks , I had given 6 parameters to be tracked from traffic source but none is being tracked as of now.
http://i.imgur.com/cy0pdNJ.png

banners
Back