“Propeller”/  MyBid

How To Run Skin Offers on Instagram

emily bizprofits

Affiliate
Affiliate Manager
BizProfits
instagram_rainbow_banner.png

Hey everyone.

I want to share with you a short case study for running one of our new offers, particularly - Nutra Skin - Free Trial - US.

So, let's get it started.

1. Take one Instagram account.

2. Upload 9 relevant to the topic pictures. In this case it will be skin care.

3. Now you will need to create a splash page or prelander and to host it on your domain. If you need examples of prelanders, feel free to reach me.
You will actually need just to copy a code of the page, which can be provided by me and to host it on your domain.

4. Once you have a page copied, make sure you update your tracking links on this page.

5. Getting back to Instagram profile - activate a bot for your profile, in order to bring some organic traffic to your page. I would recommend this one - Instagress. They provide 3 Day Free Trial and monthly cost is around $10.
Important! Using Instagress - make sure you target a specific country. That would be much more efficient than just targeting few countries at the same time.

6. Now you are ready to bring the actual customers. How? The answer is shout outs. I will soon post a new thread about it.

7. Talking about numbers:
Shout out: Post for 3 hours - $100. GEO mainly US
In this 3 hours, pub got 400 clicks on the product and 12 orders in total, which made $480 in revenue.

The biggest advantage of Instagram is that you can promote CPA offers without using any black hat techniques, all you need is a landing page.

Let me know if you have any more question,

Last edited:
Looking forward to the post about shout outs. Sounds interesting so far.
12 orders bringing 480 revenue? Sounds like big ticket items. I wonder how it would work for smaller price offers.

This is a really great post. I guess instagram will become more and more competitive as more affiliates will start testing it out. I know many guys that are getting good results with app install campaigns but this vertical (health/skin/diet) working on instagram is definitely new to me. Thanks for sharing, would love to see a further update with whether you were able to scale this further or not.

Looking forward to the post about shout outs. Sounds interesting so far.
12 orders bringing 480 revenue? Sounds like big ticket items. I wonder how it would work for smaller price offers.
There other other examples of success stories. We are tying to teach more affiliates about the marketing opportunities of Instagram. We have many affiliates that uses different technicians and their EPC is getting better all the time.
You can contact me personally for more info.

This is a really great post. I guess instagram will become more and more competitive as more affiliates will start testing it out. I know many guys that are getting good results with app install campaigns but this vertical (health/skin/diet) working on instagram is definitely new to me. Thanks for sharing, would love to see a further update with whether you were able to scale this further or not.
Because we are focusing on the health and beauty Niche for so long, we have grown to learn our affiliates promotional methods.
Now we have the ability to share that knowledge with our affiliates and to send them step by step instructions whit examples and print screens.

Attachments

• instagram-direct.png
    instagram-direct.png
    55.2 KB · Views: 77
Interesting stuff .... would like to try this out, but not so sure about shoutouts. I once had a shoutout, the owner of the IG even put my website link in his bio, but I only got maybe 5 visits and 0 sales. It was not for health products, but for a necklace.

3. Now you will need to create a splash page or prelander and to host it on your domain. If you need examples of prelanders, feel free to reach me.
You will actually need just to copy a code of the page, which can be provided by me and to host it on your domain.

I would be interested in this landing page.

I'm glad to see this post, I am very interested in, is it possible to write a tutorial to share, I think this is the best, my English sucks

I'm glad to see this post, I am very interested in, is it possible to write a tutorial to share, I think this is the best, my English sucks

This thread is the tutorial. Read the first post, the steps are there for you to follow. If you still have questions, just come back and ask. :)

instagram_rainbow_banner.png

Hey everyone.

I want to share with you a short case study for running one of our new offers, particularly - Nutra Skin - Free Trial - US.

So, let's get it started.

1. Take one Instagram account.

2. Upload 9 relevant to the topic pictures. In this case it will be skin care.

4. Once you have a page copied, make sure you update your tracking links on this page.

5. Getting back to Instagram profile - activate a bot for your profile, in order to bring some organic traffic to your page. I would recommend this one - Instagress. They provide 3 Day Free Trial and monthly cost is around $10.
Important! Using Instagress - make sure you target a specific country. That would be much more efficient than just targeting few countries at the same time.

6. Now you are ready to bring the actual customers. How? The answer is shout outs. I will soon post a new thread about it.

7. Talking about numbers:
Shout out: Post for 3 hours - $100. GEO mainly US
In this 3 hours, pub got 400 clicks on the product and 12 orders in total, which made $480 in revenue.

The biggest advantage of Instagram is that you can promote CPA offers without using any black hat techniques, all you need is a landing page.

Let me know if you have any more question,

Hey how many followers had a site where you bought your shoutouts?

Thanks

banners
Back