The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to retarget SEO traffic foTestosterone Supplements LATAM: Facebook v Display Ads vs Email vs ???

xtraffik

affiliate
I recently purchased a website that's getting about 2.000 visitors a month from google to the product review landing page for the main product keyword (Spanish, mostly LATAM).

It generates some sales by clicking out to the CPA offer but the previous owner never captured emails for interest in that specific product or did any remarketing.

Facebook
When I took over the site I installed the FB Pixel and currently have around 1.600 hits from the product page. Does anyone have experience or ideas on how to remarket Nutra to a facebook audience?

Ad Networks
I was looking into Propeller Ads, Adroll, Exoclick and a few other network for their retargeting options. I've installed their pixels on my offer page to see how many impressions I get over 24H.

Curious if anyone can recommend good networks for LATAM?

Email

Am considering setting up a (legit) prize draw once a month to give away 1 of the product items to people that enter email (+maybe phone number). Thoughts on this?

Any other suggestions or ideas on how to design good funnels to go from SEO traffic through to CPA offers are super welcome.

Also, any course recommendations for these kinds of scenarios also appreciated!

Seems like you got a lot of work on this, for courses I suggest - Udemy.

Facebook - I'm pretty sure they won't allow such products anymore so you need to cloak the campaign, use a tracker and redirect moderators ip's to a safe landing page.

Adnetworks - Why you try to retarget them through ad networks and not google?

banners
Back