The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to reduce the bounce rate?

1.Adjust the bounce rate of your website.
2.Reduce the bounce rate of the web pages in the Profit Index.
3.Stop targeting keywords/marketing channels which are sending low value traffic.
4.Create landing pages which satisfy visitor's query.

Bounce rate is the percentage of single page visits (or web sessions). It is the number of visits in which a person leaves your website from the landing page without browsing any further. Bounce rate of a web page/website has nothing to do with ‘Time spent on a web page/website’ (a common misconception about marketers and webmasters). A high bounce rate generally indicates that site entrance pages aren’t relevant to your visitors.

Bounce rate is the percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page. It can be reduced by:

Good content update
Internal links
Easy navigation
Quick loading of webpage

understand your target audience then provide them some thing unique or quality things on your website so that they invest some time on your website!!

Bounce rate percentage is the number of people who leave you page without going deeper into your site.
It's a common problem but there's an easy solution.
Here are two copywriting hacks and one SEO easy tip:
APP (Agree, Preview Promise)

This technique was developed by Brian Dean and it works wonders for slashing bounce rates.
First, there is Agree. You start with something everyone reading would agree with.

Second, we have Preview. Tell them that there is a solution for their problem.

Third, Promise. Tell them what they'll gain by reading your post

For example:
Let's say you blog post is about losing belly fat.

Here is how I'd do it:

1. I think you'll agree with me: Losing belly what sounds easy, but it's damn hard. For some reason, whatever you do, the fat stays the same or even increases.
2. But there is a way. You need to know special types of foods that are proven to work aginst belly fat. And you also need to exercise. But simple running won't cut it. You need something differen.
3. This post of mine will teach you all you need to know. Read it and your job is half done.

There you go.
This would keep folks on your site and they wouldn't be able to resist reading on.

The PAS Method (Problem Agitate Solve)
You name the problem, show the reader the dire consequences of not fixing it and then offer the solution. Works like a charm.
Let's use the same example:
1. So your belly fat is killing you, destroying your life, right?
2. Girl pass you by like you're an ancient monument. Guys make fun of you. Not just any guys- athletic types. If you don't do something, your future is bleak.
3. This is what you need to do. Beat those guys at their own game. Win over their girls. Became handsome! Here's how:
And then you explain in the body of your blog post.
I ask you:
Won't someone with belly fat be interested?

The final method is simply putting an internal link at the top of your page. People at the top of a page are a different beast than when at the bottom. They aren't exhausted and are more "click Willing".
I hope this helps:)

Here is a way to reduce your site's Bounce Rate:

Attract the right visitors
Enhance the usability
Speed up page loading time
Provide quality content

We know that website bounce rate means the percentage of visitors to a particular website who navigate away from the site after viewing only one page. If you want to reduce your site bounce rate then you can follow these steps-

1. Fast you can Improve Your Content’s Readability

2. Create a Compelling Call-to-Action button

3. Improve Your Brand Storytelling carefully

4. Set Target Keywords With High-Value Traffic

If you’ve been struggling to increase search traffic to your site, improve email signups, get more leads and acquire more clients, it’s possible that your bounce rate is too high.

In other words, visitors and customers who visit your landing page bounce off, before they even give you a chance to convert them.

Hi,

See your bounce rate by page. All pages need a same rate. So get traffic (or link this page) for an egality in all pages of your website.

The best way is a very nice blog/website for the people go to all pages... Difficult...

Good Luck for your activity !
Tony from Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, Day by day increase the bounce rate of my website, please can anyone tell me… how to do fix it…
Hello Supportcontactnumber,

You must be getting traffic on your websites from bots. They just hit your website and go, increasing your bounce rate.
You can block these bots from entering your website.

To increase organic traffic, start doing SEO and SMO.
A major chunk of traffic comes from search engines and social media websites.
Promote website on various social media platforms like facebook, twitter, stumbleupon etc.

Regards

Hello !!
Thanks Ashley Prince for this informations ! Bounce rates is a special subject... I do a long post about that soon...

Good Luck for your activity !!!
See you there..
Tony from Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back