The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to Recruit Affiliates - Leaders Share Top Tips

Linda Buquet

affiliate
A few months ago I was interviewed by Revenue Magazine for a feature about recruiting affiliates. The article titled: Looking for a Few Good Affiliates was published in the January/February issue and was just added to the web site, so even non-subscribers can read it.

The 3 page article is filled with great tips from industry leaders like Linda Woods and Chris Sanderson, who are both 5 Star clients, as well as Angel Djambazov, Jeff Molander, Shawn Collins, myself and others. So if you are looking for ways to recruit more affiliates head over to Revenue Magazine - it's a good read!

Last but not least, if you need help with affiliate recruiting, contact us for a FREE consultation!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing that article Linda, very helpful. I'm going to research more about Popshop, sounds interesting.
Have a good day:)

Linda Woods, CEO of PartnerCentric, an outsourced affiliate program management group, says that affiliate recruitment is the hardest thing affiliate managers have to do.

I couldn't agree more, find affiliates take lot and lot of times, and even if you do find, it is just a first step in making sure that there will be a working business relation. Thanks a bunch for the article, will explore more on the website and will try to share what I learn later on.

Hi Linda,

I am interested in getting the valuable tips but not able to find the article on mThink. Can you please help?

Wow Linda!
It's like you have read my mind! I just wanted to post a thread and ask for help in finding new affiliates. I am working as affiliate manager in an online company that sells tickets for events, and wanted some help about how to find new affiliates.
Thank you!

I just love the "Good" attached to the topic. I believe it's not all about finding affiliate, but good ones who will eventually refer sells regularly. Going to check out the post Now

Thanks a lot Linda,
I am in the online affiliation business for the past 5 years and i can't agree more to what you wrote about! although it was written 4 years ago :)

Hey,

Thank you - I really needed this - as my affiliate numbers shrunk significantly - I think it has to do something with Google and its page rank - but I can't figure it out.:mad:

Great article Linda! I am bookmarking as well as writing a post that will include several resources (I'll make sure to link back).

I am a newbie and have now reached the affiliate-recruiting stage of my program. I have posted in a few directories and sent a few emails and am now joining a few forums.

I have two questions:

1. Has anyone been successful recruiting affiliates with solo-ads and if so, where did you get a list of affiliates?

2. Has anyone been successful recruiting affiliates using social media, especially Twitter?

I have not tried snail mail or telephone calls. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Thanks Linda, Great article.

SilverSage,

Absolutely yes, you need to search through resources around your niche and contact websites, forums, individuals who advertise, write and talk about product you sell. As far as I know there is no such list of affiliates and if it was then it would cost a lot of money. Most of the Affiliate networks such as CJ and ShareASale offer paid e-mails to recruit their best performing affiliates.

The page can't be found. Please fix the link

---------- Post Merged at 10:57 AM ----------

I have a shoe store online and would love to find affiliates to help promote it but i can't seem to get people interested. I have maybe 5 affiliates but they haven't earned anything in commissions.

banners
Back