“Guru Voluum
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How to recover my facebook Account, which is Temporarily locked?

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by G GOPAL KRISHNA, Sep 21, 2020.

1. G GOPAL KRISHNA

G GOPAL KRISHNA Affiliate affiliate

Hi Everyone,

My Facebook Personal account is temporarily locked. I am getting two options only.
    After clicking on forgot password

1. code to be sent
    2. upload photo id

The 1st option didn't work.

In the 2nd option- I have uploaded my identity waiting for the access mail from Facebook team.

3rd option- I have sent the photo id again through Facebook help Centre, waiting for the access mail from Facebook.

Now I am not trying to login because of some security policy of Facebook.

"Any body is there who recovered his or her Facebook account by this method"

Please do let me know. I am curious to know.

Thank you.

2. AdCombo
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

why can't you just us the phone number you opened the account with :D

4. G GOPAL KRISHNA

G GOPAL KRISHNA Affiliate affiliate

i used the phone number, i got otp and entered the otp but in next page still it is asking for upload photo id,
    so i uploaded id and sent msg and id through fb help centre also. Now waiting for the access mail. Do you have any other solution?

5. Certified
    T J Tutor

T J Tutor GM Administrator Certified Vendor Dojo Master affiliate

I know they are way behind on response at the moment with all sorts of issues. When I finally spoke to my FB Account Rep, she said they are overwhelmed with some of the political crap they are having to chase and shut down. I guess there is so much they are recruiting people from their other divisions to help. My rep said she had to put in almost 20 hours last week on that crap. She wasn't happy about having to do it.

I know they can be somewhat unavailable at times for member account issues like your.

azgold likes this.
banners