The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to promote incentive offers?

Hi,What kind of incent offer? game or else?mobile or PC? It would be better if you give a example,and different countries has different stragedy!

Hi, I also wonder how to promote mobile game incentives. Any simple explanations or samples?
We have a lots of different offers, we mainly focus on CPI basis with incent traffic.
Please contact me for more information.

The title says it all. Any insight guys?

Hi there! My suggestion for this are the following:

1. Create a quality content that will somehow promote these incentive offers to your target market.
2. Post this content on a blog and in different social media account for easy access.
3. Create a video and talk about it and post it in social media (optional).
4. Send a newsletter and inform your subscribers about these incentivized offers.

Of course, you need to make sure that these offers are relevant to your audience. All the more, it should be valuable and useful to them. If ever you are promoting offers from other companies, be sure to partner with the right affiliate company who can help you provide the best offers that will keep your users engaged.;)

I for myself have been using this offerwall tool from my affiliate partner (OfferDaddy). And since partnering with them, I noticed a big boost in revenues... That's why I'm so happy to sign up with them...:D

Hope this helps!:)

MI
Back