The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to play Games and Make money?

Y

yesuplizard

Install/download apps to collect coins and exchange your coins with Gift cards, Paypal money.

Play New Games, Make Money Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Any review or affiliate?
Hi,

Here is the website, you can browse :play New Games, Make Money Online
If you Google it, it will give you reviews of the app.

Let me know if you need more information.

The first and best way you can make money from playing games is by testing them. I have seen a friend of mine who tests all the games that are developed by the company and he is paid to do that. It is always a hard contract to get but nce you have managed to land on one, you will get a good percent of the returns. You can also be able to sell the experience or reviews you get from playing the game.

Install/download apps to collect coins and exchange your coins with Gift cards, Paypal money.

Play New Games, Make Money Online

Hi there! If you are trying to make money through you game app, I suggest you find a reputable affiliate company who can help you generate more revenues as you promote your game online. I for myself have developed an app and integrated an offerwall to help me increase traffic and revenues. Maybe if you want to use their tool, you can check out their site here... Of course, you can always for other ways to make money while playing games. It's your choice...;)

Hope I was able to help...:)

The gaming field has very many opportunities tat you can utilize. talked before of the friend who plays the games just to test them and get paid for that. i will say that it is the best thing ever because you enjoy doing what you love. You can also look for offers that are related to te niche that you can then be promoting. There are several networks that have fully committed themselves to the gaming world. Just as @teardroptony9 has pu it, you can get a good app that will help improve your revenue. It is all about being creative and smart.

HI Friends
These are the sites where you can make money by playing online games.-
  1. Swagbucks. This is a legit website that pays people to do certain tasks including playing games.
  2. InboxDollars. This website allows you to earn some cash while playing games online.
  3. Point Club.
  4. Pogo.
  5. Gamesville.
  6. Paid Game Player.

Hi guys!
I know that it's possible to earn via affiliate programs with Games. I think it's better way to get more money. What do you think?

MI
Back