The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to optimize your site?

it's simple. Create websites for human beings and not search engines.. the rest takes off automatically.

Last edited:
Optimize a website is really hard work to do ! I understand now this task has become to tough ! SEO has changed & Google has become so smart now a day ! So this is really tough work !

it's simple. Create websites for human beings and not search engines.. the rest takes off automatically.

Impressive answer.
I also believe in Traffic instead of showoff your site,
But OnPage SEO with Fresh content is necessary, B'coz High way of traffic comes through search engine and search engine can find you according to your Content and OnPage SEO then other work matters. That's it.

But it isn't just the content that can use optimizing. There are site optimizations, which I have no clue how to do, even with Google's webmaster advice. I'm hoping though that the content will outshine any problems, at least for now.

OP, to help with the content, I use Yoast's WP plugin. Seems to be good.

Optimizing a site is simple, then again I've been doing this for 10+ years.

Build content, make sure you perform decent keyword research and build pages around those keywords. Don't waste time optimizing little pointless things like image names or H tags.

Build quality links.

Watch rankings happen.

Build more links as rankings stabilize and watch effects, rinse and repeat.

As of my knowledge, content plays an important role, 70% of quality is based on content and 5% on relevancy of content and 10% go for Social Media , 8% domain Authority,and rest of them for Keywords. That means usage of keywords, Headings, not overuse of keywords.

The things you improve to your site to suit the search-engine-spiders. This includes copywriting, heading tag, making your site simple to traverse, properly coding your HTML and so on.

Build quality back-links, promote at social book marks, social media marketing sites, post at quality business directories and as soon as your external back-links are indexed you'll see visible results in search engines.

MI
Back