The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How to maximize conversions with pay per click?

brahmb82

affiliate
I'm wondering if someone out there has more information about how to maximize your conversions with pay per click, and why they feel some things work and some things don't.

the way i read this question is more of an ecommerce question than PPC. are you talking about referrals you received from PPC?

the best way of dealing with this is to setup a analytic funnel. this way you can track peoples route as they navigate your site. you will also be able to see where they head to when they drop out of the check out process.

To maximize conversions, you need a solid tracking system and you need to split test as much as you can. That means pinning one ad versus another always and always trying to beat the performance of your best ad.

It also means pruning your account as often as possible, getting rid of the junk and testing new keywords constantly.

A rock solid campaign can have 5 performing keywords and that's all. Others have hundreds of converting keywords, but you don't need a high volume of traffic with ppc, you just need to make sure you convert as much traffic as you can.

To maximize conversions, you need a solid tracking system and you need to split test as much as you can. That means pinning one ad versus another always and always trying to beat the performance of your best ad.

I tried doing that without any luck. I gave up thinking I was not a good match with PPC's, had no real clue what I was doing. I don't think I am a non-computer savvy person, but this has to be the trickiest thing I ever attempted in all my time online.

banners
Back