“Adsterra”/ “CPA
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HOW TO MANAGE AND DEAL WITH STRESS

Discussion in 'General Discussions and Lounge' started by OomaJ19, Nov 17, 2019.

1. OomaJ19

OomaJ19 Affiliate affiliate

Today, we will be discussing how we can manage and deal with stress. However, we have to manage and deal with stress anywhere and anytime depending on where we are and what we have done for us to be stressed. Furthermore, it is never a joke as we have known that it affects everyone no matter how strong one seems to be. In conclusion, we have to manage and deal with stress so it won’t deal with us.

Stress can occur in our house. In other words, talking about doing house chores, as well as when we discipline the children. However, we want to tell you it occurs in our work due to excessive workload or any other thing we might have done at work. In addition, it also occurs during/after excessive exercise. It could be our relationship or even how to manage our finances.
    In short, stress is what we have to experience in our day to day activities.

What is Stress?
    Stress is the body’s reaction to any change that requires an adjustment. The body reacts to these changes with physical, mental, and emotional responses. Stress is a normal part of life.
    It can be experienced in our environment, our body, and our thoughts.
    However, our body is programmed to deal with it when it is still light, however, when it becomes deep then our body can react immediately because it’s beyond our body system. And that takes us to the causes of stress.

Causes of Stress
    The causes of stress we are talking about can be related to both external and internal factors
    External factors include the physical environment, including your job, your home, your relationships with others, challenges difficulties and expectations you’re confronted with on a daily basis. These we have listed are some of the places where we can encounter stress. And if we are talking about the environment or job stress, no matter how organized our environment or job was we are in one way or the other prone to stress.

Fast forward to Internal factors.
    Internal factors influence our ability to handle stress which includes our nutritional status, emotional well being, overall health and fitness levels, in conclusion, the amount of sleep and rest we get on a daily basis.

oomaj-stress..jpg

Kiwi Searches likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

Try to think about something else for an hour or to then reevaluate the situation in a calmer state of mind.
    Life is full of stress and much of it we create for ourselves ...

Honeybadger and OomaJ19 like this.
  4. rossy0309

rossy0309 Affiliate affiliate

i think that you cannot be stressed if you don't think about it
    works for me

OomaJ19 likes this.
  5. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

Totally agree! It's pretty much unavoidable to go through life without any stress, so adding self-made anxiety is just cruel self-abuse. Yet, we still do it. :D

6. Drew Mann

Drew Mann Affiliate affiliate

Everybody has different stress but one thing that I find in common is that it gets worse when you dwell on it. Especially at night when you try to sleep. If you have a bad night's sleep from stressing over stuff, your day is going to be much worse and just compounds it. I like to count sheep or listen to some relaxing music. Hell even some white noise works :)

7. OomaJ19

Yea, you are right. Thanks for stopping by...

Graybeard likes this.
  8. OomaJ19

You may be right. But you know what? No matter how you close your eyes and seem not to care, stress will always show up in your health...

9. OomaJ19

You just killed it. Glad to see you here...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2019
  10. OomaJ19

That is it. We are all guilty of this and it is a known fact. So sad...

azgold likes this.
  11. OomaJ19

Thanks for this piece. Glad you are here...

12. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

NOT SCREAMING WITH ALL CAPS FULL SENTENCES WOULD BE A GOOD START :p

T J Tutor likes this.
  13. Xianders

Xianders Affiliate affiliate

just don't think you're stressed. This helps me sometimes, because when you constantly think that you are stressed, you push yourself even harder.

14. Haroldhulbert

Haroldhulbert Affiliate affiliate

Thanks for this, In my opinion rest is exercise is the best way to reduce stress.

15. OomaJ19

I love your way of life. Please keep it up...

16. OomaJ19

wow. I understand you very well. But even if you don't think about it, it will always show on your health.

17. Honeybadger

Honeybadger Affiliate AffKit Ninja affiliate

Most problems have solutions

18. Korio

Korio Affiliate affiliate

Stress is always a consequence of your life going wrong. I myself have not escaped this. Once I had to use antidepressants to get out of this state but I did not like this process. I found comfort in numerology. In particular, I like the angel number system. This in itself distracts from the negative, but .. I realized from my practice that these interpretations work. I always check the numbers before starting a serious business. I always have a chance to avoid unpleasant events and additional stress.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2020
  19. xtmprszntwlfd

xtmprszntwlfd Affiliate affiliate

Things will always go wrong whatever you do. I'm into astrology myself, but I also accept that even the best readings will sometimes be wrong.

20. harryjosh

harryjosh Affiliate affiliate

Effective stress management is Life management. Methodically identify and eliminate areas or causes of stress (otherwise known as 'stressors'). This can be very effective. For me to overcome stress Martial arts did that for me. This is one of the very best medicines for general anxiety and depression. Not a cure but it sure helps.

OomaJ19 likes this.
  21. Darja

Darja Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager Traffic Manager affiliate

everyday physical activity is definitely a good option for those who can't overcome daily stress challenge, I believe. Daily cardio or 1 hour in the gym or walking (not this stupid 10 000 steps, but 10-15 km) will help to relax and leave negative thoughts for sure. It will enrich your blood with oxygen and add some serotonin to it, so that after your "training" you'll feel calm and satisfied for almost no obvious reason.

MI