The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to make native Ads Profitable

ArtemNedobor

affiliate
Hey, mates.
I'm kinda Newbie, working with skin care offers and traffic I get from Revcontent mostly.
I have weird situation - my aff manager told me that most of affiliates that using Native Ads has min 4% CR, as for me it is 1% maximum. I don't know why? I have typical Landers for this niche (CTR 30+%), my ads has good results (good CTR and pretty low cpc) but it doesent convert. What can I check? What is typical CR for this niche?
Maybe Revcontent gives me bad traffic? regularly I'm adding widgets to blacklist, make new ads, rotating new offers. But it doesn't give any results.
For example, yesterday I had 15 conversion (CR 1.97) and today I had only 3 conversion. I don't know where to look and what to do?
Any ideas?

If this is the case for one offer, have you tried split testing with another offer to see if it's just that? It sounds like the rest is working as it should, it's just the conversion at the end for some reason like you say.

It really seems that the ads is rotated out of your target audience. Do you filter the incoming traffic by some criteria (I mean do you set any targeting options)?

MI
Back