The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How to Make it in Affiliate Marketing

I learned from everywhere I could.. Books, Products, Reading, Videos, everywhere I could find quality 'content'.

Affiliate marketing is a learning curve like any other business, matter of fact it's a HUGE learning curve.

You have to know that and accept that going in and then from there really take it seriously and make something out of it and treat it
like a REAL business.

Haha.. Same here. I have spend close to $500 now. No luck in affiliate marketing.
Did you make it now?
There are actually good ones.
One wso cost me $27 and it generated about $3k
One wso cost me $35 and it generated about $1k
So the good ones can easily make up the bad ones.

The thing that you really have to remember about WSO's is that most are simply created for building a buyers list. This is why so many of them are just "thin" products.

Then once they get some "buyers" on their lists...then it's time to sell them more crap!

As much as I hate to say it...people out there have been preying on newbie marketers that simply just don't know any better for ages. Christ, it's an entire business model for some. It's one of the reasons I pretty much despise the WF.

You are far better off simply finding one great quality course, where they have "MANY" successful students and sticking to it, until you develop your own success with it as well.

There's an old saying...can't remember where I first read it, and many have used it since, but it makes complete sense and certainly applies well to affiliate marketing. I was reminded of it recently through something I read...and it still makes complete sense.

"The fox that chases two rabbits, comes home hungry!"

Its all in yourself. Of course its nice to have a mentor, but then again everyone should be your mentor. Learn from other's failures and imitate others successes.

i just had a profitable campaign today. Starting to scale very soon. Im no different from you. If i can do it, you can do it too.

banners
Back