The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

How To Make $288/Day from ShareCash

goblog

affiliate
My experience is the experience of February last year , and until now I still run this way .

1. I currently use the AGC ( Auto Generated Content ) , if you do not know what the AGC , try searching for it on google . But actually better if you make a blog that original manual , going more durable and like google. but it takes patience if the build blog original manual . To really produce , it takes a little time .

2. Create an article on the download file on the blog, if you already have a blog about the download file and have a lot of visitors , are required to implement this .

3. make the article consistent every day .

4. if the file we want to upload in sharecash quite big , please split into a certain number of parts , so more and more people download our files , the greater the $ that we will get .

5. Let the blog up in the index by google , submit your blog on google sitemap webmaster . and "fetch as Google " your sitemap . after that , please press submit to index . I 'm sure you already know about this .

6. Create a video on youtube , how to download the files we are , and post it on your blog .

7. Try to get a visitor from the USA or France , some of my blog is filled with French language and setting GEO Location to get their French visitors .

Although I have not / do not play use onpage generator, but perhaps those who need onpage script generator could try this reply gan:
Pack includes 36 Generators:

[+] PlanetSide 2
[+] Amazon Gift Card Generator
[+] CityVille
[+] Wargame 1942
[+] Candy Crush Saga
[+] Grepolis
[+] Shadowgun: Deadzone
[+] Hidden Chronicles
[+] World of Tanks
[+] Google Play Gift Card Generator
[+] Simpsons Tapped Out
[+] Facebook Password Hacker
[+] Angry Birds
[+] 8 Ball Pool
[+] Pirates of the Caribbean: Isles of War
[+] Forge of Empires
[+] Facebook Credits
[+] ITunes Gift Card Generator
[+] Top Eleven
[+] Clash of Clans
[+] Steam Wallet
[+] SimPoints Code Generator
[+] League of Legends
[+] Farm Heroes Saga
[+] KingsRoad
[+] FarmVille 2
[+] Super Royaume
[+] Dofus
[+] Pet Rescue Saga
[+] Criminal Case
[+] Microsoft Points Generator
[+] Dragon City
[+] PSN Code Generator
[+] Turbo Racing League
[+] Need for Speed World
[+] EBay Gift Card Generator

Download link: www73*zippyshare*com/v/48481867/file*html

This is proof of my income in a day .
M5s_KJOPpng_1.jpg

This is proof of my income in the month of February .
Vh_ZDKb_Gpng_1.jpg

and I saved from sharecash able to buy a car , and getting car Nissan Grand Livina X- Gear in 2015 for $ 16,500.
b_Cxc9hwpng_1.jpg

Proof of tricks no. 4 , 1 US download up to 3x , its conversion rate became 300 %
y0hq_UFFpng_1.jpg

Top 10 countries with an average value per download high :
f_M4e_Xoypng_1.jpg

Site make no reference let overview : androidhacks4u . the site is not mine but the method is similar like that . only he did not use sharecash as content locker but use another network .

sorry if my writing there that you do not understand , because English is not my native language .

Thanks Guys.
I Hope You Enjoy and do what I do .

Goblog.

mantap gan share nya

i have experienced with AGC since 2010 when the first agc become popular. but yet i don't know about CPA and i make money with adsense with getting banned in the end of the year. Since that i never used again AGC but recently lot of my friends told me to use again AGC by using CPA as revenue source.

After see your proof of earning using AGC i think i'll be back with my customized AGC script for CPA.

That is great and a very big motivation to me. I am a newbie with some knowledge in the AGC. I have however go through your thread post and i see it is something i can do to generate lots of money and make several sources of income. Just wanted to know if it is something i ca learn and grasp faster, that is within a maximum of 2 weeks. If so, i will also like to get some resources and guides that you have been using to make all this happen. Sharing it with me will be very helpful.

I have done your way with 6 blogspot. Each blog posts and posts 50 posts, and schedules 2 posts daily. i think 2-3 months will make me money. :affiliatefix:

i think it is not good.may be we will make good article and put in our own website we can make money

banners
Back