The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to jump start your affiliate marketing career on a good note

mexia

affiliate
Affiliate marketing is not rocket science, but regardless of the fact i would really prefer you would understand when you get to a place when things seem a little bit difficult. Truth is Affiliate marketing just like any other business you will get to experience the ups and the downs, in this business the downs comes before you witness any ups.
I understand that quite a lot of people in this business are having a hard time, don't worry there is always light on the other side of the tunnel.
Affiliate marketing is a very rewarding career and it will be for you, with this few and simple instructions you will be able to jumpstart your way up to success in a much more better note.
Many new affiliate marketers are fixated, they only know affiliate marketing from the search engine part of it, and this its true. Many new people to this industry , knew about this forum through search engines. I am not condemning the fact.
The whole point brings me to this. Its true that many people come into affiliate marketing thinking of search engines as the only way to make their voices heard or their products known. that's not bad, but problem is search engines are not as friendly to new people as you think. there is the Google slap, which can devastate your affiliate marketing endeavours.
Come into this business with an open mind, the opportunities are too many and even the few affiliate marketers that extist can't fully exploit them.
You are here, did you know forum traffic is the best targeted traffic you can ever have, the chances of a person from this forum to buy your product is much higher than a person through th search engine, firstly because you are a trusted member. What i am basically trying to tell you is no to leave money on the table, get it wherever it is go for it. trust me you will need it.
  • Write articles if need be(they are also effective)
  • post in forums(they are also effective)
  • Always get used to doing research you will always need it.
  • Don't be fixated in only one market niche.
  • Don't be too dependent on one traffic medium. combine all for maximum effect
Also try as much as possible to treat your business like a real business, this is not a hobby as many of you might put it, the stakes and the benefits and just to high and amazing, keep going and you are finally going to find out.
Otherwise it takes time to master affiliate marketing. Its not a get rich quick scheme, you will need to put your best foot forward, work, don't pay attention to those gurus telling you how they manage to rake in thousands of dollars a day with little work done, God knows the work they had to put across to get to where they are.
This sounds more like a motivational posts, hope i didn't post it in the wrong place. because all i wanted is to reach all my fellow newbies who are having a tough time with their businesses.

I'm new to affiliate marketing, and I hadn't considered forum traffic as a viable alternative to search engine traffic. Is this traffic really significant enough to warrant going after? What strategies do you employ to harness forum traffic. Are some forums better than others?

About forum traffic

I forum traffic is also great, there are some forum post that get picked up by search engines too. Another thing. Being an active forum member increases your credibility, making people trust you more, because you offer good and quality information. so even when you recommend something to people through your forum post, people will go for it, the internet is a funny place, here is a
tip don't sell to people, give value then recommend something and if it so happens you have an affiliate link to what you are recommending you are in.
Forum traffic is good trust me, i use landing pages to get hold of forum traffic, i give out freebies in exchange of details and it always works.

Just try as much as possible to offer as much value be it in forums, articles or on your website. Give out an impression that you know your stuff. you can do this through good research.

I want to cover a few things mentioned in the above post so that none of our members will have any misunderstandings about how things work here at 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

Yes, posts made here are picked up by search engines.

We do not allow self promotional posts. You should not make posts at these forums in order to recommend something that you are offering.

You may not under any circumstances use your affiliate link in any post you make here. It is not allowed.

While there might be some forums that allow these things, they aren't allowed here and I don't want any members to be under the impression that they would be permitted to do these things here at 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

Another important point is not to run around from this to that.

Stick to one thing and promote the heck out of it..before you move on to another idea.

MI
Back